guild hall problem

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by matou, Mar 17, 2014.

1. matou New Member

hi, we got several toons in my guild, ( about 20 ) we can enter greater guild hall np , since it's paid for the next 2 years.
    problem is : only leader can use the banker , lobby door, tribute npc , vendors, , teleportation assistant ect.
    all others can't , they can't buy the teleport item from the npc ect ,so the only way to get out of there is to gate or use the big door to go to the housing area ( regular guild hall work ok tho ,but the anchors are in G_Ghall ).

i tried to change the setting from the guild leader to let others get all permission's access and they are all senior officers as well.

any clue??

edit :got only 4 players as officer now , but same result tried everything that i could and nothing work.
  2. Stickietoes Augur

If I Remember Correctly, It is because the "Interact" Permission is set to Leader only, or higher ranks.
    It should work if he allows the Permission for everyone.
  3. matou New Member

well i gave everyone's access permissions and still nothing.
    i loged a toon and got back the primary anchor, but when i tried to replace it i had the message "" can't place because you don't have add item access ""
    i will try to figure where i can see this because i gave all access to everyone already and don't work
  4. matou New Member

i went to the guild hall plot and from there i opened the access window and gave access to everyone from there and seem to work now :rolleyes:

ty for the reply btw.