14TH anni task in converteum

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by matou, Feb 28, 2014.

1. matou New Member

hi, last year we had some issues getting the task , mainly because there is one mob only to kill ( a failed creation ) to loot the note to pop the npc and to get the task from him, ( only the one who killed the npc and poped the npc can get the task ).

i have seen a line there waiting for the npc to repop to try to get the task , some were trying to kill steal to not have to wait for repop ect.

is it possible to get more mobs we can kill to get task , OR get that npc to pop to be available for other players as well to be able to request it.

sometime i went there , and there was 3 to 4 groups waiting in line to get the task,....was very annoying....
  2. Kolani Augur

There's several, actually. That one on the second floor is the only one you can get to without putting in a little bit of work.
  3. matou New Member

oki kool then, i always been told that there was only one we could kill to pop the npc, will have to check.
  4. Tearsin Rain Augur

newp, there are plenty of failed creations further up the temple as well - the 2nd floor one is just the closest and quickest to get to.
  5. Marshall Maathers Augur

I didn't know it was possible to create a long line up for a mob that respawns every 1-3 mins from what I remember. I sat around its spawn loc last year and killed him 5 or 6 times as frequently as the other trash around him.

The problem I figure is that he doesn't spawn in the tower, he spawns on the ground and then takes like 10 mins to run up there, so you end up severely increasing the time to see him if you wait up there, as well as creating ample opportunity for people to KS him on the ground.