Fabled Mobs and Anniversary Content

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Nalisa Lorekeeper

There seems to be a bug in the "Big gnomes, Big problems" task. During the step -Kill the skeletons attacking Sheriff Knotter Botter 0/2 (Steamfont Mountains) - the two skeletons spawn gnome skeletons really fast, and killing those does not make the big skeletons weak. Basically the two shaky skeletons are unkillable at the moment.
  2. Roshen Brand Manager

To my best knowledge, this 14th anniversary tasks starting with Sheriff Knotter Botter shouldn't have come up today. Our team is looking into this now.
  3. Taadieri Journeyman

fuegan said:
    That quest is and always has been once per character.
  4. fuzzykiwi New Member

They are a One time per character quests ....you can do it with all your characters but only one time in the life of that character so if you did it say 2 years ago you can't do it this go around.
  5. NireVZ Elder

can we get an update on when plane of war will be released? a lot of us have been anticipating this zone for a long while now and we'd like to be updated on its progress/release.

Your not-so friendly neighborhood rogue.

Nire The'Hated
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I think that you mean, at least with regard to the Fabled mobs, the 5th-10th Anniversary (2004-2009). I say this because the PoP Fabled were split between two years. The 9th anniversary brought Raid Fabled mobs; the 10th Anniversary brought the Group Fabled mobs and a few Fabled Quests.
  7. alicard Elder

I have over 1500 collector bloodgills that I transferred from another server last year to do the quest this year. I wasted all that time but I knew the risk. I am glad they made the change because it was an Exploit and they made a big compromise letting everyone keep the potions they made through the years. They have finally closed the loophole and it is 8 years overdue. That petition you are making Snow Finch most of the Devs won't be able to read since it won't be in English. It is funny how most of the people camping Collector mobs over the years never responded to tells unless you started killing the mobs, and then you couldn't understand their sentences even though your character knew ALL EQ languages. Strange......
    Ratbo Peep, Elricvonclief and Yinla like this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks hon just what I wanted.

I can now go to Kael and do the scavenger hunt there, first time ever I have been on the right faction to do this one, afterwards I will have the full set. :)

I have a few new alts which haven't done the older quests so I can run them through these before the newer stuff starts. Looks like I need to wait till next week to run through the quest for the shrink ring which was 13th anniversary I think. :)

Can you let us know when the new stuff is going live please? Been looking forward to the Plane of War since I heard it was going to be available. :)
  9. Avindral New Member

Well you ain't having my White Stone of power back after the of insanity completing it last night, could be me but seemed to be a nightmare getting this done, still first attempt so it should only get better.
  10. Phrett Augur

Damn, wish I had known about the inadvertent inclusion of these quests this week... was gonna go run a couple yesterday but didn't think they were up after asking in guild. Ah well, patience is a virtue... especially in this game. (But impatience is often more efficient)
  11. Tyvoris New Member

So I'm on the step in Big Gnomes, Big Problems where you are supposed to "Hold off the final wave." The task seems to have bugged out because I do not see any mobs to kill for this part of the task.
  12. guado Augur

Not only all of the above, but there's no Plane of War, or official announcement, or anything. Perfect example of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing, and vice versa.
  13. Sostenes Augur

Yeah lol the year of Everquest off to a great start lmao, it's sad that we have to find out about what is happening in Everquest through a third party website (ZAM)
  14. Chealin New Member

Are the revamped zones coming back? BB, CT, Unrest, Lguk?
  15. Leifen Augur

Revamp zones are separate from fabled /anniversary event / npcs and are usually I believe made available in June or July not sure exactly.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  16. Rumplestilskin Lorekeeper

Chapterhouse Anniversary quest is now not working as it should at the end.
  17. Sineryen Journeyman

where is the 5th anniversary npc? Fortune teller says he is nearby but he is not on track or find
  18. Roshen Brand Manager

We're still trying to track down Skrasa Ka'rok. We've been posting "Lost, one NPC" posters around the office, and have promised big rewards for information leading to his rescue! We hope to have more information on his whereabouts for players soon.

While he's the NPC needed to start the Fifth Anniversary Scavenger Hunt in POK, you may be able to start this in older starting towns.
  19. Roshen Brand Manager

Understandably so!

Once there's information to share specifically on the release of Plane of War, we'll definitely pass it on to players. All of the anniversary content will have a staggered release schedule throughout March and April. We'll have something new to activate in game for players each Wednesday.

Crusader Rylroth is another one of the anniversary NPCs that shouldn't be up yet. The team is looking into why these NPCs arrived early for the celebration, and why parts of their tasks are working incorrectly for players.
  20. kyunghun New Member

Yeah I went to all the buildings in PoK and almost everywhere in the library... I kept on getting lost. and I cannot find Skrasa Ka'rok anywhere. At least not in the vox server pok.