Bugs: Traveler Achievements

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elizabeta, Feb 12, 2014.

1. ClapClap Elder

I've seen a ton of mistakes on mine and others have too. LDON had no traveler's ach yet I have some. Other starter zone too. And no, they weren't visited in the last 12 or 15 month. I suspect that they tried to use backflags but that it didn't work entirely or properly.
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I doubt very sincerely that this is the case. Trying to use flags for other things as proof would require a huge amount of time for virtually 0 gain. Why would they waste time and make the code needlessly complex when all people have to do is take 30 seconds to zone for the same effect?

Which LDoN is it anyway?

It's possible that it is not just the DoN zone ID's that are borked, but some other ones as well, so you might be getting credit for the wrong zone or something. (I would wager this is NOT the case with LDoN as my group just did them all and they worked fine).

I couldn't possibly tell you how long its been since I've been to each zone in EQ. You could easily have passed through one on the way to somewhere else for a quest, and simply don't remember it. This is more likely to me than the other.
  3. ClapClap Elder

Not really worth talking about with you. You'll find just about any excuse for any reason to defend a dev. It's me and the other people. We all have the same thing going on but it's us...Don't worry about it!
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Yes...don't list the zones so they can track down the error (if there is one), sounds like a great plan!
  5. ClapClap Elder

They have more pressing things to fix. I wanted to know if it was borked or not and it is. It's giving checkmarks for some zones but not all. I'll take the zones that have a checkmark. Less to visit. Not stopping my progression. I'll just let people know that they are going to get checkmarks for some old zones even if they didn't visit them in forver...to just take it as less zones to visit and to not expect checkmarks for all older zones even if they did visit them all. People just like to know what to expect.
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

If it is bugged and awarding credit where it shouldn't, then it should be fixed, and you are obligated to report any bug you encounter.
  7. Tobynn Augur

As of last night, I have completed all Travelers, including every one of the optionals except for the two Wedding Chapels. With the exception of the three mismatched DoN zones, it all worked flawlessly. I found nothing at all that simply did not update.
    Stubar, Yinla and Beimeith like this.
  8. ClapClap Elder

Thanks for the laugh this morning. Moving on...
  9. Lynnia Augur

The wedding chapels are optional, and as for guild halls and special houses, just ask around til you find someone who has one that'll allow you access to zone in. If you're on erollisi marr, I have all 3 types of 3 room houses, the tree, and the bixie house, which anyone may zone in, feel free--some owned by Lynnia, some by Lynners.
  10. Stubar Augur

Wait wut? I'm in RoI? Dag nabbit how did that happen?
  11. Garshok Augur

Don't you know? That one is from the ship-to-ship combat in TBS. :)
  12. Atvar Augur

Got Open Sea merchants cycling the one mission as explained earlier in the thread, $$.

Also, I think a lot of people just forget they went to zones 2 years ago. I had to go back and get random ones like anguish.
  13. JolineSZ Augur

For Open Sea Mechants ships just do the Hired Hand mission over and over until you enter the correct boat. It is not bugged, it is just random and takes a while.