Ranger Ferocious Kick Aggro - Intended?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Nikar, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Nikar New Member

It seems to generate rather excessive aggro, making it near unsuable in conjunction with summers in a group situation or outside of using imbused ferocity/First Spire. Is this how its meant to be?
  2. Kindaaniel Journeyman

I think it's meant to be an Argo aa. I never use it, almost never
  3. Gladare Augur

I use it whenever possible. I do notice the large amount of hate generated, but it's not an issue with the insane amount of hate that tank classes produce. In my experience anyway.
  4. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

I use it and have no problems with it if there is a real tank tanking maybe in groups with a merc tank it may causes issues, but i never use merc tanks and just tank myself so extra agro is nice. I just cant get it to work with my spam key set for some reason so it forces me to mouse hover and click for this one.
  5. Tuldan Lorekeeper

Works fine in my main key bind that I spam. U sure u have the correct hotbar # u are trying to bind it with in the keys tab?
  6. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

I have hotbar 1 with this bound in the number 2 box, 1 to 4 slots are bound in a spam key it does not fire in any of those slots just by passes it and moves on to the next (several of my spells are also bound to this same key)
  7. dpsdpsdps Elder

probably the same as monk's five point palm..counts as a nuke with no agro mitigation attached. annoying on raids, but a pretty nice hit either way.
  8. A-Quad Augur

I use Fero all the time. Great DPS boost. I view the hate generated as part of the challenge that needs to be met if I want to parse in the top 10.

Have you tried '/alt activate 337' in a similarly-crafted macro key?
  9. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

Yeah that was first thing i tried, this is interesting am i the only one having this issue, now it makes me wonder. I just assumed everyone had the same issue with it.
  10. Hannil-luclin Lorekeeper

I had the same problem you have Ronthorn until I separated them some on two different hotbars. I have vol/glac arrows + fero kick(on an /alt act key) on a different hotbar than normal kick and focused storm of blades. Jkick and ekick I change as need(/cough usually), so the same combat ability slot is used with everything bound to one spell spam key.
  11. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

Thanks will try this and let everyone know