Warder has gone missing

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Saturion, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Saturion Journeyman

I saw this posted over in the caster forum about Mages logging in and their pets have been missing. The first time this happened to my Bst I thought I had just blacked out and my pet had died on a bad pull or something but the last 3-4 times I log in he has been gone. I have tried suspending him and logging and that one disappears as well. Those AAs are maxed out as well. Just wondering if anybody else had been experiencing losing their pet randomly like this? It is a total pain having to re-summon gear and get him buffed up every time.
  2. Zunar Augur

Did you suspend the pet before you logged out?
    I wonder if it could have something to do with familiar-pet clickies. Well, since only one pet is allowed...is it possible you forgot to suspend the warder and logged back in with a familiar pet active?
    That said I've had a suspended pet disappear too sometimes, and like you, I've shrugged it off as maybe my memory was just failing me.
    Also another thing that I've noticed, about the pet window. Focus and Hold don't always seem to be set correctly, even if they appear to be correct. I have to click the keys twice to reset them properly.
  3. skien Journeyman

I've had this happen 3 times in the last month or so, unsuspended and no familiar in use. First time like you two, I thought I had a memory lapse. However second time before logging out the previous evening I'd got a full set of buffs in the Guild lobby and daily task in valley.

When I next logged in I went straight in to complete daily but didn't notice the pet window wasn't up, when I did notice I'd pulled two Oashim and barely survived the experience with just me and cleric merc(I get really spiky damage in VOA zones), so know for sure that the pet had gone AWOL and not my memory.

Third time was 3 days ago, at least i'm contributing to the server economy by buying regular sets of pet gear . I haven't noticed any issues with focus/hold settings though.
  4. Kanxxxx New Member

I believe this happens whenever there is a rollback.
  5. Saturion Journeyman

I guarantee it doesn't have anything to do with a familiar, at least for me because I never summon familiars. I don't even know that I have one on the account with my Bst. It has happened both when they are unsuspended and I log and also when they are suspended... They just disappear.
  6. Saturion Journeyman

How often do rollbacks happen? Because it seems they were happening daily for like 4 days there if it actually has something to do with a rollback. I don't recall every time a server has been rolled back but I also don't recall ever having this problem until about a month ago. Ever.
  7. Saturion Journeyman

Also, this same topic under the casters forum for mage/necro pets somebody mentions it seems to be happening in the zones that they changed to insta-camping out now like PoK and the Lobby, etc... Could have something to do with it since those were pretty recent changes.