Missing - My pet!!

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Zelfani, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Zelfani New Member

Several mages in guild have reported MIA pets when they log in. One, could be dah they just forgot but this is happening a lot. Any ideas? Is this happening to others? Thanks!
  2. Potawatomi Augur

Happening to my mage but hasn't happened yet to my necro.
  3. Saturion Journeyman

:)This has been happening to my Beastlord pet as well... The first time I thought I was just losing it but it has happend probably 3-4 times when I log in now. Even if I suspend him he is still gone when I log in and I have those AAs maxed out... Something is up and it is quite bothersome. It is a pain to lose a fully equipped and buffed pet.
  4. Falos Augur

It seems to mainly happen in zones that allow for instant camping, it doesn't happen 100 percent of the time but I am fairly sure something about the changes to how people camp out has something to do with the pets being lost.
    Potawatomi likes this.
  5. Irrazz New Member

I seem to be able to keep my pet most, if not all, of the time when I /ex out instead of camping normally.
  6. ClapClap Elder

I've had several necro pets go missing. I posted about it in bugs and got no response from SoE. Sick of it. Forget buying a few thousand dollars worth of good gear for your pet in baz...He'll lose it without dying.
  7. Saturion Journeyman

Hmm, interesting about the changes to zones that allow instant camps now. It has happened on my Bst quite a few times and I am usually camping him in PoK or the Lobby... I will try a regular zone and see what happens.