Can anyone tell me about any fun stuff I can do?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by MerlinManson13, Dec 27, 2013.

1. MerlinManson13 New Member

I've basically just been grinding hotzones by my lonesome for what seems like forever now. I want to explore an interesting place, do an in-depth quest that will reward me with a cool item, join other people in completing a raid or something. Isn't this what MMORPGs are all about? I'm tired of buttonmashing goblins all day. I'm a level 48 necromancer on EM-The Nameless.
  2. Feistmeister Journeyman

there is a whole long series of quests ... many have decent rewards especially if you have not twinked out the toon ... some can be tedious ... but it is EverQuest ... so ... do some quests ... :)
  3. pk76 Augur

4. Borek-VS Augur

I'll check and fix ASAP; it's mostly the ones that linked to Raspers.

To the OP: use the Tome of Hero's Journey book to find relevant modern quests.
  5. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

The Tome of Hero's Journey is the way to go for quests.

I recommend getting groups. Try /lfguild and find an active guild during the times you play. If you can't, I suggest paying to transfer to Vox. Vox has a much higher low-level population than any other server.
  6. pk76 Augur

7. beryon Augur

8. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

I help anyone with epic kills. If I'm not in a group or otherwise busy, if you find it up, tell me and I'll come smush it for ya.
  9. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

I'd have to agree with a poster before. Hero's Journey quests have been pretty awesome. Whenever I'm bored of grinding aa's and levels, I just do a few quests to ease the boredom. :)
  10. stuermchen Elder

11. Jitar Elder

Can't transfer to Vox yet :(
  12. Mithrandyr Augur

I would go to the necro website and look up some of the recommended gear to quest or camp.
    www.necrotalk.com