Double XP Weekend

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Saphfyre, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Saphfyre Elder

I am considering taking a vacation day on Friday the 20th in order to take full advantage of the double xp weekend.

Does anyone know when the double xp will start? Midnight on the 20th? Or 8AM on the 20th?

If the double xp does not start until noon or later, it is not worth taking off work.

Thanks for your time,
  2. Helrazor Augur

Good question (not trying to hijack your thread OP) will EXP bonus stack with other effects? Server Bonus?
    Zone Bonus ?
    In game effects Potions? LotD?

Oh and does anyone know if ZEMS stil exist?
  3. Enkel Augur

Double exp stacks with LotD.
  4. Riou EQResource

Keep in mind lesson and highest potions are just +100% and double exp is another +100% so if you have both you should be at 3x and not 4x (so it isn't double double), low AA (like if you're at 0) being 10x or what not also does not double, you would just go to 11x.

For start time it's probably at midnight on the 20th, sometimes they start it the night before though so it could be even earlier.
  5. Feistmeister Journeyman

There are also zone level caps, so ... you may or may not see all that effect ...
  6. Sebbina Augur

Expect midnight PST , though it might be switched on a little earlier.
  7. Filter Augur

Where is the Dbl EXP weekend announced? I'm looked in the News and Announcements but nothing is listed there unless I'm blind.

BAH, I'm blind. It was further down on the announcement I looked at.
  8. Treiln Augur

So as of now, with it being the 20th, double exp weekend is under way. Also happens to be my birthday...so thank you Sony for this wonderous gift this weekend. Unfortunately I'm stuck at work while its -1 and snowy...well played Sony.. well played
  9. Mithrandyr Augur

Happy Birthday and sorry to hear about your impending weekend sickness...cough...cough...sniff...;)
  10. Raptorjesus5 Augur

11. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

April fools
  12. Treiln Augur

Yeah no double exp yet...oh well :) allows me to get some rest from work before I go hard at it!!
  13. Borek-VS Augur

Yes, the last few times double exp has kicked in at midnight Friday (i.e. the start of Friday), PST. Right now it doesn't yet seem to have started on any server (almost ten hours later).
  14. Piestro Augur

We usually message a little differently, there was some confusion this time.