Twelve Days of Holiday Cheer: Day Five

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

By: Ry “Roshen” Schueller

Marketplace sales and holiday cheers continues in Norrath today! Until December 25, 2013, check the Marketplace for huge discounts on all housing items, all ornaments and all weapon visuals.

[IMG]

Day 5: Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Double Rare Spawns all day long!

There is also an additional sale with up to 50% off the following items:
    • Gamework Companion Controller
    • Potion of Companion’s Amnesia
    • Brewworks
    [IMG]

While we want to keep most of these upcoming days a surprise for our players, we thought you might appreciate advance notice on the following special events:

TOMORROW, Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - Double All Faction Gains

Friday, December 20, 2013 through Sunday, December 22, 2013 - Double Experience
    We’ll also have additional sales in the Marketplace for players to take advantage of on these days, so stay tuned for more information.

Check back Wednesday for Day 6’s special offerings. Happy holidays to all of our players!
  2. Xiaoyu Journeyman

Been camping 6 named spawns in Sarith for over 4 hours now, Not one named.

Seems like double spawn to me
  3. Dandin Augur

Are you sure your actually killing placeholders?
  4. Xiaoyu Journeyman

Kinda hard not to when they are in the rooms by the port in....
  5. Xiaoyu Journeyman

Other people have stated that in RoF zones they are getting a higher number of spawns, so it very well could be that VoA just naturally has such a crappy spawn rate that was never fixed to begin with, that I'm being screwed.

That being said, Maybe spawn rates should be equalized, then doubled in the future? to ensure everyone gets a similar experience?
  6. Leifen Augur

So are you going to give Antonius Bayle double rare spawns tomorrow as it is impossible to play today? The bloody server is still frakked !!
  7. Palen New Member

Might be better to rename this thread "11 days of Holiday Cheer, 1 day of sadness for Antonius Bayle"
  8. Phynster New Member

gotta point out too, Sarith is one of the lowest rare spawn zones in the game also... spent over 5 weeks camping one named for an aug and got him to pop once, thankfully thats all i needed lol
  9. Piestro Augur

Yes, will will give Antonius Bayle an additional day of rare spawns.
  10. Piestro Augur

This actually came up recently at an EQ team meeting, and I believe will be fixed.
    Abazzagorath and Yinla like this.
  11. Eluwenie Augur

Piestro, I appreciate all the work you and the EQ team are doing to fix the AB server.. can you or someone on the EQ post it on Facebook or the EQ Wikia when this server is stable and fixed? Much appreciated .. thank you :)
  12. Rumplestilskin Lorekeeper

Cheers Piestro, I'm glad you are back. Please have a very Merry Christmas for you and all your loved ones.