Antonius Bayle - the yoyo of servers - down again

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ashigaru, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Piestro Augur

Any specific zones that are currently problematic in addition to the ones mentioned above may help us track down issues.

Thanks,
  2. Leifen Augur

sanctus seru also down
  3. Igniz Augur

Plane of Time, Blightfire Moors, Feerott the Dream, Ethernere Tainted Karanas, Pillars of Alra, Cooling Chamber, Evanthil, Chapterhouse and Cooling Chamber (according to /gu).

Is this SoE's Happy Hollidays Elemination Bingo? Either that or their way to tell us, it's time to have more time for the Family :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Mrkek Journeyman

My char are stuck zoning into BD, why did you take it up unfixed ?
  5. Quatreh Elder

tried to log in a char in pok ==> you have been disconnected
  6. Drewie Augur

Before the maintenance, I was stuck in Morell's Castle while my bard could log in PoK.
    After the maintenance, I could log in Morell's Castle but got stuck while zoning to Upper Floors.
    Ashigaru likes this.
  7. Hekaton Augur

pay for 30 days....get 27.../sadface
  8. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Guild LOBBY doesn't respond to zoning in.

Our guild has a Palatial GH, their instances seem to work fine. No lags, each NPC and door reacts promptly.
    Ashigaru likes this.
  9. Leifen Augur

guild lobby down griegs is down
    Ashigaru likes this.
  10. Wulerdar Gnome Slayer

valley of king xorbb is also down =(
  11. Leifen Augur

So is this mechanical or software?
    Is it maintenance needed on the servers that isn't worth doing?
    Really starting to wonder.
    Ashigaru likes this.
  12. Eliter New Member

Most zones been down all day and presently stuck trying to zone in to The Grounds. All this time and they still have no clue what is going on, C'mon SOE that's poor..:(
  13. Gnarrgh New Member

Im stuck in Griegs End
  14. Thancra Loladin

Not sure if it's very usefull to list the zones that aren't working, better list the ones that are working. Very usefull 11h downtime we got last time ...
  15. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Biggest issue SOE imo has is the server is located in Europe while SOE resides in the USA. It needs more than a half of a day to send SOE tech's to the facility.
    And, if SOE rented the server farm for the server (means they don't *own* it) they have to wait for the local tech's to tell SOE what's going on and what will be done.
  16. Leifen Augur

This is so stupid this started last night at 8 pm ? 14 hours and still its screwed?
    What a joke.
  17. Dunderklumpen New Member

Pls offer free transfer from this a-hole server
  18. Eliter New Member

Its worse today than it was when it launched like 14 years ago or whatever it was.......
  19. Ashigaru Augur

Interestingly the radio silence implies that it actually IS broken.

Brell's rest and Pellucid Grotto were up, but UQ is down.
  20. Leifen Augur

Crescent reach works blightfire doesn't baz works pok doesn't. Crazy.