Issues with Erollisi Marr, Firiona Vie, Luclin, The Rathe, & Xegony

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Dandin Augur

This is the worst. Font Ever. Dont use this garbage again.

TL;DR
    Crystilla and Rorce like this.
  2. Ashlanne Lorekeeper

All servers are back up!! Apologies for the delay!
  3. Bonemelter Nemesis Enforcer

I have to agree about the EQ next thing, who wants to start over after spending over a decade working on building up a character or multiple characters in a world that we all have a ton of memories in and love. A world that is so big that you cannot ever get tired of it. I also wish that they would spend more time with Everquest maybe having events or changing zones to suit the story or revamps in certain areas. It just feels to me that they already tried to do something " better " when they came out with EQ2 which I did try but felt it was seriously lacking in respect to Everquest. There is just something special and perfect about Everquest that no other game has been able to capture. Its a shame really, they do not put more resources into a game that has established itself as the king of mmorpg's . And yes, a clue as to what is going on with servers being down, a little communication would not hurt anything really.
  4. Dandin Augur

Can i have cookies?
  5. Zarakii Augur

that's great and all but no info huh
  6. Nalisa Lorekeeper

Every character I try to log in now on AB server gets the message "That zone is unavailable".
  7. Zarakii Augur

try to unplug it and plug it back in that's what all customer services reps tell me to try
  8. Nalisa Lorekeeper

Unplug what? Although I really doubt this issue is related to anything connected to my computer.
  9. Zarakii Augur

lol sorry was a little CSR humor for soe
  10. AB-down again New Member

Ab stillll dowN....working as intended?)
  11. Pharty New Member

zoning to the latest expansion dont work, zoning to house of thule expansion dont work everytime game crashe, happened now since over 4 hours, can you take a look into it again please ?
  12. Wardo New Member

same for the Toskriakk zone on AB. NO chance to log my chars in, i pay for what again `???
  13. Everstorm Augur

Yeah, AB is up, it's just russian roulette to zone. Your character may or may not get stuck in limbo, and if you're really unlucky your Origin zone is down as well (Neriak 2nd gate for my main) so Return Home is no option either.
  14. Wardo New Member

and many other zones too, cant we get a real good updates whats going up ?, hell i pay for this "customer" service
  15. Quatreh Elder

blightfire moors is one of the black hole zone .... if you origin go you there so crescent reach how going in pok with this bug ? ....
  16. Piestro Augur

We're continuing to look into the issues affecting AB, and the problems that occured.
  17. smash Augur

Thanks, will this give AB extra day with increased % of named spawns ?
  18. Piestro Augur

I'll bring it up in discussion.
  19. Ksuz New Member

Some AB zones still unavailable. Been trying for last 4 hours. Toons stuck all over and can't reload them. Get to char select screen and try to load .... bam back to server select page.....
  20. Piestro Augur

Any specific zones that are currently problematic in addition to the ones mentioned above may help us track down issues.

Thanks,