Extra Fellowship Slots!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by mage101, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Whatever Bluejaye said.

I haven't really used a fellowship much recent but when I was active we had a fellowship of most of our guild's priests.

3 druids, 4 clerics, 1 shaman and 1 enchanter

Mostly because we liked hanging out and deciding who not to heal that night. But due to that configuration of classes we never were able to use campfire in any group since when is the last time you had 3 healers in your group? So that is a large reason I wish we could drop campfires with 1 or 2.

And what others said about account based would be great... But I'd guess that would be tough to retroactively do since I'm sure people have toons in two separate fellowships, I know I do. But being able to talk in fellowship or campfire even between switching characters would be great.
  2. smash Augur

Would be nice with more slots
  3. Marshall Maathers Augur

I like this idea. Would reduce my fellowship from 11 toons to 4, and allow a couple of my other toons the ability to enter.
  4. mage101 Elder

but slim, they dont get any money this way
  5. Marshall Maathers Augur

Any improvement can make them money if they tie it to an expansion purchase, as they have been doing for years.
  6. Tarrin Augur

I don't think fellowships and campfires have any bearing whatsoever on PUGs and groups. While I think more things should be done to encourage groups..I just don't see the connection on this.
  7. Iila Augur

He means campfires or a close variant should work for groups, so you can invite someone to your group, plant a group campfire and they can port to you.

I would personally love to see something like that, so PUGs or groups in far off places have an easier time getting more members to them.
  8. Tarrin Augur

I see what you are saying, guess I just haven't really experienced that much myself.
    It's something I wouldn't mind seeing done, but I don't ultimately see it creating more PUGs and PUG invites.