Merc Zoning Problem

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Squawk, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Slyboxer New Member

Leaving the Mercenary window open seems to help. I find if I close the window it happens almost every time. And yes my toon is an enchanter also.
  2. dc88 Journeyman

I had it happen when zoning from Void to Old Bloodfields on my chanter last night. I could zone between the 2 and the merc was always there in Void, and never there in Old Bloodfields. Finally had to suspend merc and unsuspend after time was up.
  3. Zaxamaphone Augur

Sure would be nice if SOE would at least acknowledge they are aware of the issue.....
  4. Feradach Augur

It's an aura issue. Until the bug is fixed, remove your auras before zoning.
  5. Anglesy Elder

You can also switch to a second merc and immediately switch back to the merc you wanted to use in the zone that you're in, though I'd suggest waiting til you get to your destination zone to do this as to avoid merc switch timers.
  6. Uuvin Augur

nice Anglesy I never tried that. but yes I have tried to remember to drop augs before camping. sometimes I do and sometimes I forget. so annoying.
  7. Zaxamaphone Augur

Still no acknowledgement that they are aware of the bug?
  8. Boulda Apprentice

I wish the would fix this bug. I have quit playing until they do on all 3 of my accounts. Only affects 1 char on 1 of my accounts. They are apparently aware of the issue as I keep sending them a petition after every patch but still no fix.
  9. Boulda Apprentice

Darn I thought it might have been fixed with the last patch. This morning I zoned 6-8 times with out loosing my merc.

I just logged on and my Merc wasn't up. Zoned once and he came back. Zone again and gone.