Neriak Book Club Achievement

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Locke, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Locke New Member

I have yet to find any items for this one, is it broken?
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

No, gotta look harder. ;)
  3. Sbbd New Member

They are in the Library behind a locked door.Does anyone happen to know how to open the locked doors?
  4. Ronak Augur

Some one does, they are all for sale in bazaar for a lot of plat.
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Falos Augur

Neriak Book Club is an easy set to get (though it should probably be fixed so the door is no longer locked)

The really tricky one that i am curious on is the geological set in ethernere, now that one is a royal pain and i havent figured out the trick to it yet (granted i'm more focused on other aspects of the expansion atm than collection but this one isnt overly obvious too me) Had zero luck looking around lava, etc.
  6. Edrick Augur

I have found only two spawn points for that collection. People are selling full sets of it, so either they stick to that spot or we're just unaware. I've tried looking underwater and under lava, figuring it might be like the SolB collection, but no luck there.
  7. Naugrin Augur

Whats the trick on this one? Door cant be picked. I haven't found any npc interaction that results in getting in there. Will mess around with it tomorrow again I guess.
  8. Naugrin Augur

are either of these spots NOT behind the locked doors? (I have tried all the techniques I am familiar with of getting through the library door to no avail lol)
  9. Edrick Augur

I was talking about the geological collection set in West Karana.
  10. Bauer Augur

This was the best post of the thread until

smh
    :rolleyes:
  11. Rainbowdash Augur

I, too, am curious about getting through this door. none of the usual tricks so far work. And no apparent legitimate way to get through.
  12. Axxius Augur

Have you tried "Open Sesame"? ;)
  13. Caudyr Augur

LOL I'm totally gonna go try that, just because it's hilarious! *goes to try it!* :p
  14. Falos Augur

It is possible to get through the door its just MUCH harder than typical doors to get through, it usually takes me a few minutes to get through the door on my bard, where as every other door in the game i can consistently pass through in like 5-10 seconds np. So yeah this one does take some persistence to get through. Keep trying and eventually you'll push your way through.
  15. Mysl Augur

So how to 'push your way through'? I tried picking the lock, and it does not work, I tried looking for boxes, drawers, and such to get a key, if they have a door mat, I would try that too. :p I tried talking to NPCs, I tried killing the NPCs, nada.
  16. Stickietoes Augur

Been illusioning thru for the last 20 mins with another person in zone trying also, still nada
  17. Rainbowdash Augur

When you finally push through, is the section of the door you push through at consistently the same? Maybe it's a certain spot. Cause yeah i tried for liek a half hour last night and nothing. I'll try again right now.
  18. Falos Augur

dead center of the door, it's a combo of facing down / dead center and using illusions from a shrunken base form while rapidly ducking through the door. Thats how i get through personally
  19. cdarla New Member

have you all tried
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=113785?

The Ambleshift's Automated Archaeological Antiquity Analyzer, AKA the A5 comes with the following tools depending on how you hold it:

Primary - Sense Traps
    When the A5 is used in the primary hand it has the ability to detect if the object you are dealing with is trapped. Useful when dealing with potentially deadly treasure chests.

Secondary - Disarm Traps
    Once you have determined whether an object is trapped you will likely want to circumvent the device before it kills your party with deadly spikes or gas. Simply move the A5 to your secondary hand and let it do the work.

Range - Pick Lock
    Once you are safely assured that the object you are dealing with is no longer trapped you may encounter a lock. Never fear, the A5 when placed in the range slot can defeat most modern cursed, magical or mechanical locks.

Special note: The effectiveness of the A5 will improve as you collect more archaeological relics for Archivist Dominic Moore in the Dead Hills.
  20. Rainbowdash Augur

Hmmm no luck on my end :(. You should totally get through, camp out/in, then testcopy and let me campfire ;P haha

Aye and nothing =/ you need to be able to target something for that to work.