Returning to the Quest!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Bladesmith87, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Bladesmith87 New Member

Ello all I am returning to the game after a very long break, I have been gone since 2004 and will be restarting from scratch because my old character no longer exists. I am looking for a home with fun and friendly people who don't mind a returning player asking questions or asking for some quest help! I have ventrilo and can get any other voice chat/mod required to join a guild. I am fun friendly and love to help others!

I am 26, I live on the East Coast, and have almost 100% free time to put into the game as I am disabled. I am a Blacksmith, and I love Almond Joy's ...... Hope to hear from you soon!
  2. Jubaii Elder

Greetings Bladesmith! First of all, welcome back! Glad to see returning players. I do not know what era you would like to come back and play in because 2004 was ages ago ;). With that said, Return to Glory is a progression style guild on the Test Server currently raiding Planes of Power. We are recruiting levels 1-65, but we also offer groupage of any level on off-nights. We currently raid Tuesday and Saturdays at 8pm CST. The test server offers free gold member accounts with double experience on the server so getting caught up would be pretty easy. If this sounds like something you would consider, please check out our website at http://returntoglory.guildlaunch.com for more details. Hope to see you in game.

Ghirardelli 65th Level Cleric
    Guild Leader of Return to Glory
  3. Bladesmith87 New Member

Thank you, What do you mean which Era I would like to come back in? Do certain servers have a certain level cap etc? And Do I need to download something extra for the test server? I am currently downloading the Main Game right now, Also I am checking out your website!
  4. Cone Transporter New Member

Greetings,

Alot has changed since 2004.. Welcome back.. I am the founding Guild Leader for Knights of Vox. We are the busiest server as you do NOT have to be Gold Status to play there. We are a casual friendly guild, all levels welcome.. You would fit in nicely, and probably find plenty of guildmates to help you transition back into this constantly changing game. Feel free to seek any of my officers or myself out for invite - Cone Transporter - Guild Leader of Knights of Vox
  5. Bladesmith87 New Member

I am unable to find the test server, it is unlisted in the server list, and I am unable to find it on the website. But I have managed to get on the game and make a character