Dreadstone Huntsman's Axe and Track Sort!!

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Pindail_Ranger, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Pindail_Ranger New Member

Does anyone else have a problem with this being an Axe??? We are not Lumberjacks we are RANGERS!!! Thoughts? What do you think about the Proc and effects?

All trackers can sort now??? What do you guys think of this? How rude is what I think.
  2. Dre. Altoholic

3. Bigbear Augur

as far as the tracking goes.. its bout time the other two trackers can at least do that... but i for one always thought druids should have been better at tracking than what they are... rangers are the druid hybrids.. who ya think taught those rangers how to track .... DRUIDS would have...
    Perplexed likes this.
  4. Qualzek Augur

I expected a short quick blade but that's just me..... Doesn't matter it was practically useless and with the release of cotf will be 100% obsolete ..... Usually when they give your skills to others you think they would compensate ya with a boost somewhere else so we will see..... We get some good aas and spells/discs in cotf so hopefully they make up for it
    Felicite likes this.
  5. Jyve Augur

OH!!! You're a Ranger and that's ok. You HS all night and HS all day.
    You zerg down mobs, eat stat food, never go to the lavatory.
    On Wednesdays you go raiding, earn dkp for thee.

OHHHHHH!!! You're a Ranger and that's ok. You HS all night and HS all day.
    Kite instances, bow and kite, hoping for zero lag.
    put on druid clothing, and fill up SC bags.

OHHHHHHHHHH!!! You're a Ranger and that's ok. You HS all night and HS all day.
    Clear full zones, camp uber bows, kill Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar
    Wish you'd been a shadowknight, just like your dear raid leader!
  6. Vmas Elder

nice songs, but 2 years too late, no HS upgrade for Ranger...
  7. Jyve Augur

HS'ing isn't dead, it's resting.
    Dexar, Felicite, silku and 1 other person like this.
  8. Falos Augur

Not only was i in favor of track sort being added to all track classes I actually also would like it if they trated the track ability similar to the forage ability. I box a ranger and a bard so this change i'm about to mention being in favor of doesnt benefit me at all really but I'd love to see the track skill added to every class in the game (though i know this wouldnt necessarily be 'trivial' to implement)

I think it would be totally fine if every class besides the 3 track classes were able to level tracking up to like say a skill level of 25, this would basically give every class in the game situational awareness of their 'camp' and let everyone have a more convenient time of keeping track of their respawns. I doubt this ever gets put in the game but i'd totally be in favor of it if it was.
    Rorce and Felicite like this.
  9. Gladare Augur

Yes, everyone should get everything.
  10. Jyve Augur

I've always maintained that not everyone should get everything, but the classes that get a 'sense (bodytype)' spell should get a track that matches.
    So clerics/necro's get a track that ONLY shows mobs with the undead bodytype, beastlords get 'animal' bodytype, mages 'summoned/planar' bodytypes. That sort of thing.
    And a tinkered item that does bodytypes humanoid but only a /really/ short range to let you find that odd quest npc tucked away.
    Lenowill likes this.
  11. Murdertrain New Member

Tracking is a more powerful tool when it isn't sorted. As a bard I've never wanted tracking to allow sorting of any kind.
  12. gcubed Augur

All tracking windows of all classes have been sorted. They always have been. There is no such thing as an unsorted track.

Allowing other classes to select WHICH sort they want just shared a convenience but not any real power.