Hardcore Heritage Zones Back 2 Normal Pls

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by qsnoopyjr, Sep 15, 2013.

1. qsnoopyjr Lorekeeper

We have postponed normal business in those zones long enough. Please follow the published schedule and put them back to normal so we can complete epics etc.
  2. beryon Augur

BIG BAD BOSSES > epics
  3. FVPirate New Member

/concur ... enough drama with these zones already, lets get back to normal
  4. Caziku Lorekeeper

I'm sure you can find something else to occupy your time in the next 2 weeks Before they are returned to normal. Or just enjoy a Little break if there really is Nothing else you want to do ingame.
  5. Sinestra Augur

There are far more people enjoying and fighting with each other in these zones (even as poorly implemented as they are) than there are people actively working on epics that involve these zones I'm sure.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  6. Imrahil Augur

lol, QSnoopy back with a fitting posting!
  7. Crokker Lorekeeper

Not as if you don't have the rest of the year to work on epics, or the last 10 or so for that matter.
  8. Kurayami Augur

Just put all the epic drops/quest mobs in lasna cheroon's jacquizzi/on King Tranix' throne for the time being, seems a fair deal to me.
  9. Axxius Augur

It's back to the old/normal version, for 1 day, until tomorrow. Quick, qsnoopy, do your epics! :)
  10. qsnoopyjr Lorekeeper

Yes, they are back to normal per the schedule as they should be. The only thing that should be restored is the Nagy raid as that was hosed a bit. There was nothing wrong with SolB or MM zones and they have served their purpose! Back to business as usual.
  11. Sinestra Augur

Back to business as usual for one day. Better hurry or you'll be a sad panda.