Manage Mercenaries bug?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Perplexed, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Perplexed Augur

Since the last patch my "Manage Mercenaries" window disappears every time I log the character out. It happens when I log out of the game and when I log to switch characters, on 2 accounts.
    Gets tiresome having to Alt W, click "Mercenary" every time.
    Anyone else having this problem or suggestions how to fix it?
  2. Poepoepoe Journeyman

I have the same problem, but only on 2 of 4 accounts ... I have not found a way to fix it yet.
  3. Lisyonok Journeyman

bind a key to open the window.
    Personally I unbound "P" from the petition window and turned it into my merc window.
    can open the window whenever you want.
  4. Blacksun Elder

Yes, on all 3 accounts. Happens when I die or change characters as well.
  5. Mintalie Augur

The merc bug that I have is whenever I zone into the Guild Lobby (it's where I'm bound, so I'm using gating in) my merc shows as active in the merc management window, but the merc looks like it's dead in the group window.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  6. Perplexed Augur

Thanks for the key bind suggestion!
    I hope SoE fixes this in some future patch.
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

This has been bugging me for some time. It seems to happen 75% of the time I "click" into a zone (ie, clicking on GL/PoK door) as opposed to "moving" into a zone, such as the run between Blightfire and Crescent Reach, North Qeynos and Qeynos Hills, etc.

I cannot suspend the merc, as it'll pop back up active, but at least the timer isn't running. It's "dead" in the group and there's no way to suspend/revive/etc it.. causing me to basically re-zone twice to see if it'll be active in my desired zone again.
  8. Keshara New Member

This is happening to me as well, but not to my husband. We will both be going to the same zone, my merc will be gone and his is still standing right there. I can't suspend it, because the merc window says "You must own a mercenary to bring this window up!"
  9. Recnarp Augur

Lol, I thought this was just my UI. Good to know it wasn't just me.