Crested mistmoore ring

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Andarriel, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

from what I hear super rare drop have yet to see one for sell on FV. but the weird thing its not lore is this intentional? awesome caster ring if you ask me if so I want two.

Andarriel

Crested Mistmoore Ring

MAGIC ITEM PRESTIGE ATTUNABLE
    Slot: FINGER
    Charges: Unlimited
    AC: 129
    STR: +20+10 DEX: +20+9 STA: +27+14 CHA: +24+12 WIS: +27+16 INT: +23+16 AGI: +26+13 HP: +3017 MANA: +3234 ENDUR: +2945
    SV FIRE: +60 SV DISEASE: +60 SV COLD: +60 SV MAGIC: +60 SV POISON: +60
    Combat Effects: +5 Shielding: +3% Spell Shield: +3% Avoidance: +7 Accuracy: +8 Stun Resist: +3% Strikethrough: +2% DoT Shielding: +3% Attack: +25 HP Regen +3 Mana Regeneration: +4 Damage Shield: +2 Clairvoyance: +49 Spell Damage: +34 Damage Shield Mitigation: +2 Heal Amount: +34
    Recommended level of 95. Required level of 90.
    Effect: Knowledge of the Past XV (Any Slot/Can Equip, Casting Time: 0.5)
    Effect: Sharpshooting IX (Worn, Casting Time: Instant)
    Focus: Polestar of Serenity
    WT: 0.4 Size: TINY
    Class: ALL
    Race: ALL
    Slot 1, Type 7 (General: Group)
    Slot 2, Type 3 (General: Spell Effect)
  2. Trajet D'Or Augur

Ring and Earrings are mostly not lore in this expansion, NToV is the main/only source of lore earrings/rings, so every reason to believe it's intentional.

Because of 17% overhaste SolB is going to be a lot more popular on all servers.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=81759
    http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=81805
    http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=81179

There are desirable items in Mistmoore, expect them to show up in Bazaar when/if the price on Ancient Cloak of Flames starts dropping and/or people get sick of SolB. The latter is much more likely than the former.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea also want that issis aug only seen for sell once. what does it take before items show up on barter? issis still not there or ring but flames cloak is.

Andarriel
  4. Trajet D'Or Augur

Takes the item being looted/made on the server and a patch to show up in barter list, surprised the 17% overhaste cloak shows up.
  5. Poepoepoe Journeyman

I'm about 700 kills in on FV and not seen one yet. I'm sure others have killed more ... just surprised it has not been looted by anyone yet.
  6. Gnome_king Journeyman

got one on AB today so they are real : P
  7. Trajet D'Or Augur

8. FVRules Journeyman

I've gotten two on FV so far. First one took almost six hours. The second dropped in three. Oh and this was with killing six or seven mobs per cycle as I was just camping augs.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

finally saw someone willing to sell one for 2million im not rich but I passed for the time being. so is this right the mistmoore zonewide rare is the ring and solb is the cloak?

Andarriel
  10. Kurayami Augur

Yes Andarriel, it is right. Crested Mistmoore Ring is the zonewide for MM, Ancient Cloak of Flames for SolB. I am very much looking forward to getting ACoF so I can move to MM. Much more peaceful there compared to SolB, at least PC wise ;)
  11. Quill Augur

One dropped on Cazic tonight.. so ya.. they're real.