Problem with PoK on Cazic Thule server?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tico, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Tico New Member

Is there a problem with the PoK zone on the Cazic Thule server? EQ crashed when I tried zoning in from the lobby, and then would not let me log back into t he game with that toon. I tried logging in on another toon that was already camped in PoK, and it crashed zoning into the game. A 3rd toon that was camped in the Lobby was able to zone into t he game though.
  2. Hattrick_CT New Member

Same issue here, same server, and I spoke to at least one other with the same issue.

/wave Tico
  3. Kevlin New Member

Have had the same issue since yesterday afternoon. Spent 2 hours with support chat, and was unable to solve the issue. Unable to login to any character in PoK, Enter PoK, etc. I was able to use the "Return Home" option on the character selection screen to make the character usable.
  4. Hattrick_CT New Member

Still not fixed.

Something went wrong in the patch yesterday morning.
  5. Thesteus Journeyman

The patch did something to PoK. I'm able to get in-game in other areas (like bazaar). But trying to log in to PoK is futile. Here at the office, I cannot enter PoK, but can enter other zones. At home I *can * enter PoK, so it's not affecting everyone - but the patch changed something.
  6. Ninolar New Member

I am also unable to log into PoK on any of my characters across a few accounts. Other zones work fine.
  7. TSR-SeanF Augur

What server are you guys currently playing on? Is this specific to Cazic Thule, or are some of your on other servers too?
  8. Writher New Member

This seems to be specific to Cazic Thule and PoK. I have two accounts experiencing this. After the patch I was able to login to The Grounds. Once I ported my characters to PoK, my system hung, never loaded the zone, and I haven't been able to login since. This has been going on 2 days. Just logon to the server and ask in the General Chat, many people are having this issue.

I'm afraid if this isn't fixed soon, players on this server may start losing interest.
  9. Writher New Member

Also, I've opened a service request and posted my dxdiag and msinfo.
  10. TSR-SeanF Augur

Can you send me your ticket number and attach a copy of your dbg.txt file to the ticket? (this file should be located in the Logs folder in your EQ directory)
  11. Hattrick_CT New Member

I just logged into Trakkaon server and had no problems getting into POK. I went back to Cazic and I hung when trying to zone into POK again.

For me at least, it's specific to Cazic server. Perhaps POK zone got corrupted on SOE's end in the patch?
  12. Hattrick_CT New Member

POK just worked for me :)
  13. Kevlin New Member

As of this morning, I am now able to login to characters located in PoK. I didn't take any action on my side, I can only assume that it was handled by SOE?
  14. JChan Developer

Thanks all for reporting this. Our support representatives notified us of this issue and we resolved it as soon as we could.

If you were having issues going to the Plane of Knowledge on Cazic Thule yesterday please try again now and let us know if you are still having issues.
  15. BeaerSidhe New Member

looks like this issue is back again. i had no issues when this originally occured, however POK is now unavailable. I have 2 toons on 2 different accounts there and cannot return home. The box is not greyed out, however nothing occurs after the confirmation box window is used to confirm going home.
  16. BeaerSidhe New Member

well, nevermind now. looks like its back up
  17. zzalp New Member

i think everyone crashed, they did on tunare... server crash lol
  18. Lazrid New Member

Emarr/Nameless server is really acting up,very slow zoning....over 1 minute from lobby to GGH,lobby to PoK not happening,chat takes several seconds to accept input,spells casting on their own,not just me,it is server wide from what little I can gather
  19. Crits New Member

I am having the issue on Bristlebane server. Logged out fine last night, loaded in this morning (in Guild Lobby)..popped over to PoK on two characters and both crashed. Getting the same crash message every time I click "Enter World" - only way to get back on was the "Return Home" option. Please help