Tradeskills in TSS

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by FippyBardling, Jun 25, 2013.

1. FippyBardling New Member

Should we expect to see the upgraded craftable armor/augs released with TSS unlocking?
  2. FippyBardling New Member

Bump and hoping for a response. I am trying to plan out my gear for TSS, and would like some clarification on what armor will be available. Will exalted symbols be craftable when TSS launches?

Reference link: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/...-cultural-armor-symbol-and-seal-stats.134557/

So if a dev, or CS, or anyone with knowledge from last progression server is willing to chime in, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
  3. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

Any news about this? Currently, the only reason Exalted cultural augments aren't craftable is because one set of merchants (called "a cultural discoveries historian"), from which we have to buy inscribable books ("Tinkering Exalted Cultural Symbols", ""Tailoring Exalted Cultural Symbols and "Smithing Exalted Cultural Symbols") is nowhere to be found on Fippy server at least.

Can we expect to see him appear before next patch? or on next patch? or not until X expansion?
  4. Mykaylla Augur

Exalted symbols didn't come out until Secrets of Faydwer, when there was a revamp of cultural armour.
    There were two levels of symbol in the one expansion- Exalted and Sublime.
  5. Danear New Member

I'm wondering if we will ever see an earring mold released on the jewelry vendors. I can't complete the Expert Jeweler's Test without it, but even with the release of TSS it still isn't in-game. GM's sent me here "for faster results."
  6. Machen New Member

Most of the jewelry trophies are missing necessary components, and sadly they've know about it for four months without addressing it.
  7. trickor Journeyman

Sigh I really hope this merchant can be put in next patch. I really need my Exalted symbols on my raid cultural that has Last Blood's or its completely worthless if these don't come out and I need to swap it with other raid visables next expansion.