Is it possible to get EVERY AA?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by 68Strat, Apr 20, 2013.

1. 68Strat Augur

Or is there a cap?

If there is a cap...is there an AA planner out there I could use? I googled it and cant find one.
  2. Quatreh Elder

if you're gold member you can take all AA without problem only cap is for free to play ( 250) and silver member (1000)
    https://www.everquest.com/free
  3. Borek-VS Augur

4. Gladare Augur

Yes, you can purchase every aa.
  5. Tegila Augur

and tehn some heh there are many expendable aas that you buy and use over and over when ou'redone with the other important stuff
  6. Koutarou Elder

The only exception I can remember is the DoN progression AA.
  7. Lykurgus New Member

What if I was Gold and and turn to Silver and I have over 1000 AAs, do I get to keep those over 1000 or they knock out those over 1000?
  8. Riou EQResource

You get to keep them, but you can't earn anymore.
  9. Sinestra Augur

Unless you're a Berserker or Necromancer.
  10. Borek-VS Augur

Coming soon, I believe. Massive amount of work to figure out the details for every rank of AAs for just one class.
  11. Sinestra Augur

I know it must be a huge undertaking and I certainly appreciate it. I use the site often as it's something we have needed since AAs first were released.
  12. Zenedia New Member

If you need the Berserker AA list, Libraen at goberserker.com started this Excel sheet, which I've updated through VoA. I'll update the RoF and SoFear AA's just as soon as I manage to ding 100... another month at the rate I'm going.

Berserker AA List
    Sinestra likes this.