Sacred Fyre (Fyre raid group) west coast farming ROF T1

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by cazicfatty, Mar 23, 2013.

1. cazicfatty New Member

Fyre is a west coast time raid group located on Cazic Thule sever raiding current content. Fyre raids SAT-WED 9:00pm-app 1:00am PST (12pm-3am EST). Requirement are : Lvl 95+, 3000+ AA count (spent remotely well), Alaran language lvl 75. Fyre is a low stress family style environment, but dont let this fool you we raid hard. With our current farm target list we are dropping 10-12 ROF T1 targets a week with 1-2 days (or more depending on classes present) dedicated to learning new content.
    If you are interested in this style raiding at these times check us out at http://www.sacredfyre.net/ under the forums tab. Current recruiting class status is located here, http://www.sacredfyre.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6358 . If you class is listed as closed or almost closed dont despair. If you are the right fit for Fyre or feel that you are APPLY! Class status and need often change and we will not let a good player slip by without being given a fair chance.
    Any questions feel free to contact Bigolrear.cazic via game mail, or in game tell, can also message Gileril.cazic or feel free to contact any Sacred Fyre guild member and if they cant answer you question they can direct you where to find your answer!
    If you are already on cazic feel free to ask Bigolrear or Gileril for a invite to our new Fyrestarter channel. This is a place where players can get to know Fyre members and get help in game with groups and quests.
  2. cazicfatty New Member

3. cazicfatty New Member

4. cazicfatty New Member

5. cazicfatty New Member

our farming cycle is slowly drawing to a close anticipate pushing into t2 within the next month. We are looking for:
    knights
    a monk or 2
    couple more bards
    always healers cleric/druid
    Other classes are open and even if you class is almost closed post your app always looking to replace boxes with real people!!

Fyre is a family style raid guild with a very drama free environment, our players are active throughout all times of the day so joining fyre doesnt just provide raid oppotunities but also group opportunities. our requirements are lvl 95+, 3000+ aa's (spent remotely well) and alaran lvl 75( if need help with Shards Landing quest to max language just ask me about it) feel free to send me a tell anytime with questions to Bigolrear.cazic/Cinder.cazic/Telex.cazic/Kelzim.cazic. Can also hit up Recruitment Bot, Fyreraids.cazic and if you send me a tell on bot I will always respond via tell or gamemail. FYRE RAIDS SAT-WED AT 9PM PST
  6. cazicfatty New Member

Add bezerkers to this list!
  7. cazicfatty New Member