SPAM flag, .... Really?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ganadwen, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Ganadwen New Member

So can anyone explain how an account is flagged as “SPAM”?

Whatever method is being used is ridiculous.

I logged in last night for a raid. I sent one tell to the raid leader: “raid invite please”, we went to Sairth and did the Shark raid. During the raid I said nothing in any of our guilds raid chat channels, and sent no tells to anyone. At the beginning of the raid I did ask our group leader, in group chat, to make me leader because I had more leader AAs. Once he did I said “Thanks”, again, in group chat.

After completing the raid I said (in /say) “leave” to the NPC who boots you out of the raid back to Sairth. After zoning, a cleric in my guild said in guild chat that I was “SPAM” flagged.

Sure enough I checked and couldn’t send tells.

I’m curious what the process is for setting a “SPAM” flag on a character. From log-in to finding out I was set as “SPAM”, I said exactly one thing in one of the SPAM flag blocked channels: “raid invite please”.
  2. TSR-SeanF Augur

If you have not already done so please open a support ticket with us and we should be able to have one of our GMs get this issue corrected for you. You can do so at the following link:

http://help.station.sony.com/app/ask/
  3. Ganadwen New Member

Yes, I've already created a support ticket, to which I received the reply that you all were really busy just right now.
    Actually, my curiosity is how toons are selected for the honor of the SPAM flag.
  4. TSR-AlexS Augur

Ganadwen, I wish we had information about this but the GM's would be the better one's to ask this question. Sorry man ! :(