Scrollwheel not working anymore

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GrekAB, Nov 10, 2012.

1. GrekAB New Member

The Scrollwheel of my Mouse (Revoltec FightMouse Pro) is not working anymore. I can not scroll through chatwindows or zoom the map or zoom from firstperson to thirdperson with the scrollwheel anymore.
  2. TSR-AlexS Augur

Are you able to able to use the mouse pointer to move the chat window? If you can't, then it may be a ui problem. I'd recommend following these instructions below to possibly resolve the issue.

You may want to make backups and then delete the following files:

defaults.ini
    eqclient.ini
    eqgame.exe
    EQGfx_Dx8.dll
    EQGraphicsDX9.dll
    eqlsClient.ini
    eqmain.dll

Also, back up the character configuration files by following these instructions:

<CharacterName>_<ServerName>.ini (example jack_bristlebane.ini)
    UI_<CharacterName>_<ServerName>.ini (example ui_jack_bristlebane.ini)

One or more of those files may be corrupt, causing these issues.

If deleting these files does not resolve your issue, you can restore your backed up files and folders and retain your hotkeys, contact lists, and display settings.
  3. GrekAB New Member

I can use the mouse pointer to move the chatwindow and i tried your solution with no success.
  4. TSR-AlexS Augur

K, thanks for confirming that. How bout your mouse drivers? Fully up to date? What kind of mouse are you using?
  5. GrekAB New Member

Mousedriver are up to date. I am using a Revoltec FightMouse Pro.
  6. TSR-AlexS Augur

Hm. At this point, I'd need you to submit a support ticket to our tech team, along with your Dxdiag and Msinfo. We will be able to troubleshoot and figure out what's going on.