Rain of Fear Beta Registration is Live!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

So that mean the "mushroom" is getting a head start on things?:p
  2. pipino New Member

I got the acceptance email for beta, but my toon has not been copied yet still waiting grrr:eek:
  3. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Im still awaiting the email..
  4. Soulspite New Member

^^^ :(
  5. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Yuppers i agree,ill wait a few more days then if nothing ill say it didnt make the cut
  6. Derd Augur

No letter here yet but i got voa beta the week before it went live so its silly to say if you dont have by now your out of luck. It's still over a month away from the announced release date.
  7. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Yeah was going to get it this w/e but wife blew all my $$ before i could,so hopefully next w/e
  8. ieaien_bertox Journeyman

Still trying to figure out how someone with 3 silver accounts gets all 3 in, yet my gold account gets nothing so far? So much for the requirements to get in huh?
  9. Riou EQResource

Was probably people following Thom on twitter and emailing him about invite
  10. ieaien_bertox Journeyman

so, the registration was just a formality? All someone had to do was email Thom and they automatically get an invite? Why put in the registration then? why not just post to email him directly with your user name? And i still notice that NOBODY from SOE is saying anything about this, so guess they are too scared to admit to their mistakes?
  11. Riou EQResource

No, they've never done that in the past and it's probably done by now, that was just something special they felt like doing I guess, they still accept the NDA and be in the registered for beta pool
  12. Amaranth New Member

People have been begging on the forums to get invited because they want to participate in Beta... and then on the flipside you have people who got in on SEVERAL accounts, and even some others who only wanted access to the Beta forums but have no intention of participating at all.

This was poorly managed. Epic Fail, SOE. If people are here begging you to get in, LET THEM IN!!! Those are the players that will actually test your content and give you constructive feedback. Continuing to ignore those people just upsets your playerbase. And there are still many people out there waiting for their invite. Bravo.
  13. Cliffy New Member

Yeah, I know several people who have said they have several accounts in beta but have yet to log in. I would love to get an invite to see if I can help make the expansion smoother and to give my feedback on what my class is getting in the next expansion.
  14. jarsh92 Elder

Would be nice if they just opend the beta forums to everyone on a read access only, unless you actually get accepted in the beta, which then you would have access to post.

I know it won't happen, but I can dream.....
  15. Shoey New Member

I'm still waiting for my email too. It's been at least a couple weeks.
  16. ieaien_bertox Journeyman

well, I see that the powers that be have YET to speak up about the silver accounts getting into beta while some of us with gold accounts have yet to get theirs. Not doin very good on the whole CS/CR side of things by doing this. How is someone with a silver account going to give you an accurate depiction on how things are working when they are restricted to only part of the content? I put my application for beta in on the day it was said to be live, yet here I am almost a month later without an invite. And for those that want to tell me that I should have followed Thom on twitter, show me in the requirements for beta where it stated twitter people would get special treatment and get invites regardless of their status? If the powers that be set forth a set of restrictions and rules, then they need to abide by them when it comes time for doing the invites. I bet this post goes unanswered by anybody within the SOE company, just as have my former questions and statements about the topic. Here is an idea, you can check when people's accounts go silver on the live side, why not in the beta side and boot all of the silver accounts out of beta, then invite more of the gold subscription people that you overlooked?