Trivial Loot Code for Ornaments

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vekaras, Apr 7, 2023.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well, I found this from 2021 so guess we should not get our hopes up anytime soon:

2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Trivial loot code has no reason to apply to ornaments. Honestly, it should not apply to anything anymore, but it really doesn't make sense for hero's forge.
    Fenthen and Jedis like this.
  3. FYAD Augur

Here, here! DPG, why not done?
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Any drop can use TLC, and it can be from any con they want it to be, not just dark blue. It's just very rarely used.
    Rijacki likes this.
  5. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I'm level 120. I needed a few leather pieces so I decided to go to this quest.. Everything dropped I needed, so there was no TLC involved here. The containers can be a pain though. You're at the mercy of RNG.
  6. Tutankamen Augur

Do we need to remake a bug for this, and have everyone on this thread upvote?? It's ridiculous to make ornaments unattainable for people 120 being max level. Lot's of people only play 1 character... so that means they no longer can get the ornaments themselves. EDIT: just remove TLC altogether.
  7. Monkeychunks Augur

This is an excellent idea. And well clarified that level 120's cannot get Beryl etc. I will make the bug report and reference that logic.
  8. Monkeychunks Augur

9. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

There are two different ones of those. Only the Denizen ones still drop.
  10. Monkeychunks Augur

The Doll ones do still drop. At least last year I got one in the Moors.
  11. Jedis Arch Mage

TLC needs to be removed from ALL drops in game. That's what the advanced loot window was supposed to help with.
  12. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Thats why I cant get these ornaments. Why does this feature even exist? No loot should be blocked based on being a high level.
    Nennius likes this.