New currency

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by uberkingkong, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Viper1 Augur

bruh, even notepad has a find/replace feature. bing bang boom, so simple.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Changing variable types doesn't work like that.
    Khat_Nip likes this.
  3. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

It’s an easy fix.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

If it was an easy fix why hasn't it been done yet? Players have been asking for it for a long time
  5. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

What makes you think it’s difficult?
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I will ask the question again, if it was so easy why have they not made this change that has been requested for close to a decade?
  7. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

You haven’t answered my question. Why do you think it’s difficult?
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Because it isn't just as simple as changing a variable type, now answer my question about why this hasn't been done if it is so easy. People have been asking for this for a long time and if it was easy it would be silly for the devs not to go after such an easy win.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Perhaps the devs. just don't want to make this change.
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Perhaps it would have a massive impact on a large number of things and it could be very bad if it goes wrong?
  11. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

So, because it’s not as simple as the most basic level of coding therefore it isn’t easy?
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Or any number of things. It is all just speculation that leads nowhere. "Sound and fury, signifying nothing".
  13. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They have said in the past that this change would impact everywhere currency was used.
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Why don't you answer my question, if it is so simple why haven't they done it yet?
  15. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

It’s a simple answer really, but let me ask you these questions first:

Why add perks, Dragon’s Hoard, various Key Rings, Overseer, Luck, housing, various rulesets for TLPs?
  16. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Why would I keep answering your questions when you refuse to answer mine? The fact of the matter is this is not as simple as a change as you think it is.
  17. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

We’re getting there just answer the question posted.
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You are asking about unrelated things, lets stay on topic and answer why they have not changed it even though so many players want it.
  19. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

What makes you conclude they are not related? The game didn’t launch with these features.
  20. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Because they are not, changing the 32 bit currency limit isn't related to any of those changes. I am going to take your refusal to answer my question that you acknowledge that it isn't as easy as you are claiming otherwise they would have already done it.