Invis Clarification Please

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Grarc, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I think that is a bad assumption that it was a fix in search of a problem. To me it seems as a way to help with development in the future and make it more consistent which types of banes/specialized damage works on which mobs. There has been plenty of complaints in the past where something like anti undead damage abilities doesn't work on something that is clearly undead and this change could help prevent that in the future.
  2. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Can I like this six more times?

this is Wargaming development prowess.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

The people complaining about body type changes will be the same people complaining about stagnation and lack of innovation: i.e. "we want an upgraded game (to be instantly gratified or without sacrifice)."
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Wow. Just... wow.
    Bigstomp likes this.
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

How did I hurt you? You really seem bothered by me.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Just amazed that you can find a way to defend anything that goes wrong. They could shut down the game tomorrow, and you'd be there with a Cloak of Daybreak on defending the decision. A lot of people wonder if you're just a paid shill.
  7. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It's an internet forum with people sharing their opinions.

You seem to be overly obsessed with my posts (a bit stalkish). I'm just trying to find out how you are hurt.
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

LOL, I reply to you once in a blue moon. Get over yourself.
  9. Benito EQ player since 2001.

If anyone enters 'Benito' in text search and 'Smokezz' for user in forum search, there is a visible pattern of attacks from you.

I disagree with many people on these forums but I don't follow them around with baseless attacks.

It seems that I offended you in a past discussion and you won't let the perceived slight go. Relax man - it's an internet forum with no bearing on RL. The overwhelming majority of people don't care/forget what's written on here.
  10. Bigstomp Augur

No, actually there are 4 missions in this expansion. We'd like to be able to get to them without training random people in zone.

It's not a big deal for me, I can hit some buttons and survive. But that likely means I caused a train, and anyone grouping in the path just got smoked. That's not cool.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.