Can we ban the automation groups please?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bigstomp, Apr 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bardy McFly Augur

I have tells go to a tab. I've never used audio triggers in EQ, only EQ2 briefly while I was raiding there. Why would I turn off particle effects if I like how they look and have the hardware bought specifically to handle it?

You're in this total guilty before innocent mental lock. This is why so many people have a problem with how you're conducting yourself here.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

The pro-cheaters collaborating on cheat forums to respond here are laughing their butts off at anyone that believes them. "They fell for it hook-line-and-sinker. LOL."
  3. Bardy McFly Augur

What are you even talking about? I'm not even active over there. I just went and looked.. 14 comments total and before today hadn't had a comment since May 2021. I didn't even know they had a Discord until I just read it a few minutes ago here.

Again, guilty before innocent. All you're doing is proving what I said.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Lol.
  5. Bardy McFly Augur

Benito can link it. He's got that thing on his clipboard 24/7 it would seem.
    Burdi likes this.
  6. Bardy McFly Augur

I'm not going to get into the nitty gritty details, but based on the number of and nature of the suspensions that have happened it is obvious that their stance has actually changed. These are all players that were playing fine for years up until now. So while specific wording may not call it out, inaction of before versus action now paints the actual story.
    Elvenphox likes this.
  7. Zilkress Journeyman

Ever consider people may just not want to talk to you?
    Burdi, Vumad and Bardy McFly like this.
  8. Zilkress Journeyman

And people who have used Key broadcasting or hardware functions such as programable G keys on Logitech keyboards have been suspended...
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  9. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Or, perhaps, the rules are the rules and people are tired of hearing the same excuses for cheating (blatant automation).
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  10. Sarrona Journeyman

Benito, please follow the rules yourself and stop harassing people

DAYBREAK TERMS OF SERVICE
    RULES OF CONDUCT - Section 7
    Sub-Section 7.1
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

That is your subjective opinion.

This isn't my first rodeo.

I am careful to keep my comments within the levels of rhetoric and discourse allowed. My posts have been always proportionate to the severity of exchanges. I am careful not to personally attack individuals (even though name-calling and trolling has been utilized by you and your pro-cheat side against me).

If you want to start the censorship debate, I'm sure the discourse on 3rd party software will be locked down indefinitely. I support fair and equal application of forum rules. You want to know something nice? I have not reported anyone's post short of direct links to cheat software.

Also, please stop cross-posting. You are free to contact Accendo directly and he can decide if your argument is ploy for censorship or if I have violated any rules. You are not the moderator.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  12. Ironfoot Elder

Why are there always people defending cheaters? Oh... I know why... cause they too cheat.

Using [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] to help control toons, I got no problem with that. If people wanna do that, i aint gonna complain.
    But the moment they go afk, and the toons keep going, now we got a problem.
    I loath afk botters, they ruin games. Whether they be online plat sales bots, or lazy players, dont matter to me, they get reported and trained.

Play the game, or and let other people play.
    Burdi, Chikkin, Bardy McFly and 2 others like this.
  13. Sarrona Journeyman

This used to be the unofficial rule to using 3rd party software with EQ however recently they did a 180 pivot.
    Burdi, Elvenphox and Bardy McFly like this.
  14. Elvenphox Lorekeeper

My feeling exactly.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  15. Bardy McFly Augur

Agreed.

This *used* to be DPG stance. :(
  16. Kindertime Journeyman

find the file xxAuth.exe
    Copy to any other directory and rename it xxauth.txt if you want to use notepad to view it.
  17. HowDidIEndUpBackHere Elder

Ohhhh! So that is how Zero Cool and Crash Override took down Da Vinci...;)

Better yet just upload a screen recording of it lol
  18. Burdi Augur

That does not make any sense.

I just polished my shiny hat.

DP has been bought by reptilian aliens iluminati church.
    They are monitoring your habits and sending it to the new world order in genova!
    Make your own research!!!
    HowDidIEndUpBackHere likes this.
  19. MacDubh TABLES!!!

If this is true, and I am sure it is, DPG is going about it all wrong. The new world order will be lead by China after the US dollar loses its position as the world's reserve currency as countries realize it is no longer a safe storehold of weath due to unservicable debt and threat of unilateral sanctions. All hail Xi.
  20. Chikkin Augur

all I want to know, is how this effect the value of plat in EQ.
    Nennius likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.