Vaniki

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pappasalt, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Pappasalt Augur

Experience rate? Loot drops increased? Truebox?
  2. Rcbauer Augur

If it's GOD it will have higher xp rate
  3. Pappasalt Augur

The server listed is faster than Selo, if it doesn't have at least Selo xp, gg
  4. wade_watts Augur

Ahh man - no mischief rules? Lame.

Once you go Mischief you can't go back.
  5. Xeris Augur

bye
  6. Rcbauer Augur

GoD xp is really fast.
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

No it's not. It's only faster than TLP normal start XP. Everything else is faster. Everything.
  8. Rcbauer Augur

Seemed a lot faster to me.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

On a 5+ year server where you have months at each expansion sure, on a <2 year server you need significantly faster XP rates than that to get AAs
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

0.40? Classic XP - What Phinigel & Coirnav started with (still much faster than "actual classic during live era XP")
    0.60? Progression XP - What Ragefire, Mangler & Aradune/Rizlona Started with
    0.80? GoD XP - What TLP have once GoD Unlocks
    1.00 Live XP - What TLP have once TSS unlocks.

Selo was a Fast server & so it had XP that was much higher than "regular" TLP servers though I don't know what the exact multipliers were prior to hitting its maxed out rate.
  11. Pappasalt Augur

This server is faster than selo...
    FunRuiner69 likes this.
  12. Zapsos Augur

Don't forget that with PoR unlocked you will be autogranted all Luclin AA's as soon as you hit level 60, There won't actually be any AA for you to buy for the first many expansions.
  13. HowDidIEndUpBackHere Elder

Sounds like raid logging is back for another server. Hurray :cringe:
  14. uk6999 Augur

This server will have an ok but not normal TLP launch with a playerbase. After about 2 weeks it will tank. It is an interesting idea but truly without a different ruleset than normal very few want a try hard TLP. At the very least they should of unlocked AA's but kept the level cap low.
  15. Kahna Augur

Casters are going to be worthless on this server. Doesn't matter if you lower spell resists, they will still be nuking with low level horrible dmg nukes. Melee will improve their DPS with nice gear but casters will always suck. Even with focuses, 30% more dmg on a level 40 nuke isn't going to get you caught up to the melee. I feel bad for anyone who rolls a caster.
    Lawyer, Machen and Corydon like this.
  16. Merika Journeyman

Uh thats only true for first four weeks. After that it's going to be great for casters because you can go run and get all the new spells of multiple xpacs while melee will have a harder time with weapons.
  17. Merika Journeyman

This might be the first server where I DO go caster instead of melee honestly
    Thewiz and Rebelicious like this.
  18. Truetotheblue Augur

There's cases where this is problematic. Even at level 60 trying to do Omens, an enchanter or bard won't be able to mez anything past a certain zone unless they change those spells.
  19. Hamshire Augur

I honestly feel that they need to remove the rec/required level off of zones and items in order for this to work, I feel you would wanna group up to try and kill things under leveled but even if you manage to do it you wont be able to equip the items that drop.

Same deal with zones, you wont be able to enter Temple of Veeshan until 46? Riftseekers until 68? The planes in general until 46? If im right on the numbers.
  20. Raejin Lorekeeper

Ok this I have to try...
    Zrender and Rebelicious like this.