Fixed Overseer issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Xyrna, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Xyrna New Member

Hello,
    I opened overseer and completed the quests. When I went to claim my reward it bugged out and will not let me claim my reward or begin any new quests.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

There's no information here to give you any guidance with. Do you have 10 rewards pending? Overseer won't let you go over 10 in the rewards window.

Does Max Active Quests show 0/1 or 1/1? Need to petition CS for them to fix that,
  3. Pleides Ranger of Fellowship Of Justice. EMarr

I am having similar problems Xyrna needs a fecking good patch to fix it.
  4. Ruvan New Member

i'm having a similar issue. My Overseer completed tasks won't reset. It shows 10/10 and the timer just keeps flipping over to a 12hr countdown. It's been doing this for 3 days now. I have 2/1 quests pending as two quests didn't register as completed until after i maxed out the 10 quests (this was my first time using the Overseer quest function so was unaware of some of these restrictions). So now, i'm stuck at 10/10 completed, 2/1 quests pending, and a timer that won't actually reset the quest count to allow me to clear the pending quests. I sent a brief bug report off yesterday, but no response yet.
    Pleides likes this.
  5. Pleides Ranger of Fellowship Of Justice. EMarr

Yep Ruvan, I am having exactly the same issues. I hope they sort it out quickly.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Try resyncing your computer clock while logged out of EQ, then restart.
  7. Ruvan New Member

resyncing how???
  8. Ruvan New Member

nevermind, i found the setting. Not sure if it will help.... guess i'll find out in 6hrs!!! But i'm thinking the timer is just gonna roll over again...
    Pleides likes this.
  9. Pleides Ranger of Fellowship Of Justice. EMarr

I am in a constant rotational cycle. It re-sets back to its original timer. I guess some of us will have to wait for a big server downtime patch to fix it.
  10. Ruvan New Member

nope, resyncing the clock didn't help. It rolled over again without resetting the quest counter
    Pleides likes this.
  11. Hughjeee New Member

I have the same issue. This has been going on for over a month. I have submitted 2 tickets and no response.
    Max completed quests: 10/10 and in a never ending timer purgatory.
    Pleides likes this.
  12. Iuwene Augur

This is probably related to the other bugs currently discussed here but I couldn't find a post where it would fit exactly:

Yesterday I got my first character to 85 on one account (All Access). Started Overseer tutorial and finished it and ended up with the couple of initial agents.

Started 3 quests (24h, 12h, 12h) as I don't have enough agents for more yet.

This morning display said: 3/1 active quests.

Completed the two 12h quests. Says now 1/1 active quests, thus I cannot start any new quest.

Should be 1/5 as this is All Access.

Did send a petition in hope staff can reset it to normal working conditions.
  13. Soulbanshee Augur

Already known issue, CS has been given the fix for when it happens.