For everyone wanting a new TLP - check the /calendar

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thrawnseg, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Faydra Augur

New servers are always fun. It is good for the company to make money too. Win/win.
    KRYGZ likes this.
  2. Ishbu Augur

Classic+Kunark start and only 2 months until Velious sounds great.

That said, Im having fun on Aradune and have no desire to do another 3 months of Velious or even Luclin so soon so I doubt Ill be playing on the new TLP.

Still a nice improvement on the traditional TLP start point.
  3. Gnothappening Augur

Where are people seeing classic + kunark?
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

It sounds like they just see the first expansion is velious. So we figure the launch has to be that.
    Faydra likes this.
  5. Faydra Augur

See you on the new server in a couple months ;)
  6. Machen New Member

Can't start much earlier, that's less than two months away and there's no announcement. They do still like to hype a bit.
  7. Machen New Member

Or it could be something weird like TBS start. They are due for weird. Several other progression spots fit that pattern.
  8. Gnothappening Augur

I looked and didn't see any expansion mentioned. It just had a date and more notes. While it does look like that is an expansion release for two servers, it in no way mentions what expansions are releasing. Was something said in discord or something about the next server being released with kunark unlocked? If not, I really don't see anything on the calendar that says any expansion name.
  9. Aiona Augur

Yay, that's just a couple days after my birthday! What a nice present :)
    Faydra likes this.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm guessing Bristlebane refers to the halfling heritage crates expected sometime soon in the marketplace
  11. Crabman Augur

Lol calling people shitters cause they enjoy different things than you...

No one is taking away your live game, or whatever tlp you are still on. People are allowed to get excited about a new tlp launching
  12. Lejaun Augur

I hope Dreamweaver put that on the calendar just to troll everyone.
  13. Quillman New Member

Pro-pvp statement
  14. Zanarnar Augur

1 month classic, starts may 23? :) everyone complains classic lasts too long so.. maybe?
    Faydra likes this.
  15. Nolrog Augur

Which is totally fine, good work by the OP and probably correct. But until they are announced, they are not confirmed, no matter what the calendar says. Of course, you realize that. . . . .
  16. Faydra Augur

Either that or a launch with Kunark would be great. Iksar on day 1.
  17. Valanie Lorekeeper

Looking back at Aradune, they don't put launches on the calendar. They only put expansions. So the launch will be at least a month before June 23.
    Faydra likes this.
  18. Faydra Augur

If that's true, that means its 1 month in classic and launching May 23rd like Zanar stated.
  19. Valanie Lorekeeper

You can check the calendar in game. The first announcement for rizlona or aradune is the release of kunark. Absolutely nothing three months earlier (I forgot the exact release date for them.)
    Faydra likes this.
  20. Faydra Augur

It makes sense. Looking forward to getting in game on a new server. I would have waited another month to let people get their fill of PoP on Aradune/Rizlona first, but hey.