Suspended for 7 days

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Wickedisbad, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Wickedisbad New Member

If I was suspended for 7 days, starting on March 11th then March 18th my suspension should be lifted correct? Please if anyone knows how it works your information will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
  2. Wickedisbad New Member

Anyone please give me some insite..
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

11 plus 7 is 18. So, it would seem so.
    Khat_Nip likes this.
  4. Wickedisbad New Member

For some reason suspension is not lifted yet.
  5. Wickedisbad New Member

This is not fair. 7 days is up. They wont answer petition as well.
  6. Wickedisbad New Member

Anyone have an idea how the suspension works?
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Chill dude. They run on PST so unless you know the exact time your suspension went into effect then you have no way of knowing exactly when (as in which hour) it will be lifted.

So since today is the 18th you might be able to assume midnight tonight at the latest.

Might not be a good idea to bug the petition guys about this - they can make it worse. Contempt of court and all that. It will lift when it lifts.
    Nennius likes this.
  8. Wickedisbad New Member

Thanks for responding. I received the email about my suspension around 6:30pm. So then it should be around there right?
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Didn't you have an account suspended or banned at least once before due to charge-backs prior to this latest one?

You maybe need to think about the way that you play, and the way that you communicate.

Incessantly pestering people, or in this case repeatedly bumping your initial post (which is against forum use policy) is seriously counterproductive so maybe try to acquire some patience.
    Duder likes this.
  10. Warpeace Augur

Plan on the next day.
  11. Metanis Bad Company

I'll bet there are 3 GMs with their fingers poised over their mouse buttons watching a timer count down just waiting to unsuspend you.