Reagent list

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by smills428, Dec 25, 2020.

1. smills428 New Member

Hi all,

I’ve been looking around for some sort of list of the different reagents required for spells for different classes? I haven’t found anything, and the tool tips on the spells themselves don’t say.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Mages - Malachite (Pets), Pearls (Call of the Hero)
    Necro - Emerald (Creating essence emeralds), Essence Emeralds (Rez, Self mana heal), Peridots (Self rune, lower level versions of this spell require diff gems such as jaspers/bloodstones), Bone chips for pets
    Enc - Tiny Daggers (Pets), Peridots (Self rune, lower level versions of this spell require diff gems such as jaspers/bloodstones), Metal Bars/Clay (Enchanting for JC/Pottery)
    Wiz - Fulligan Soulstone of Innoruuk / Cloudy Stone of Veeshan (Hate/Sky ports), Peridots for runes

Cleric - Emeralds (Divine Intervention)
    Druid/Ranger - Fire beetle eye (some fire dots) *Not consumed on use
    Shaman - Emerald (Early versions of Avatar)

Bards - Some songs require an instrument (or equipped instrument mod on armor) to be played. Notable examples being level 18 invis, level 28 mez, plus some others that I can't name off my head.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Good list and works for other severs besides TLP

For rangers we need CLASS 3 Wood Silver Tip Arrow
    For our Heart based spells from about level 75 thru 95

These arrows get used up as the spell is cast and are not endless like other arrows you put in your quiver.
  4. smills428 New Member

Awesome thanks!
  5. Barton The Mischievous

Druid: Opal, Wake Of Karana (Stop Rain/Snow)
    Nolrog likes this.
  6. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Most spells that require a reagent certainly say it in game. Are there particular examples that don't?

[IMG]
  7. Aiona Augur

I just started playing again on Aradune. I used to main a Cleric back in the early 2000's and have played off and on since she was retired. I've forgotten most consumables but here's a few things that I recall.

Cleric - Peridot (Temperance).
    I'm not sure if 'temp' still requires peridots, as I haven't played a cleric since about 2008.

Wizard - Fuligan Soulstone of Innoruuk (Alter Plane Hate), and Cloudy Stone of Veeshan (Alter Plane Sky), both consumed on use.

Back in the old days of corpse runs, necro's needed jade inlaid coffins for summon corpse... not sure if the spell still requires this but I can't recall the last time anyone 'needed' a corpse summoned! Haha.
  8. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Nay, peridots are no longer needed for symbol or temperance line buffs.
    Aiona likes this.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

Remember when clerics got all the gems in Seb "cause symbol, yo"?
  10. Nerdus Antiquus New Member

As a new player the early elementalkin spells don't list gems in the description, which confused me. Here are a couple of examples. This is the right-click hold on spell description, if there's another in-game spell description method with fuller descriptions of these spells with gem mentions please let me know. Here are a couple of examples:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. Kahna04 Journeyman

Necros also require a pearl for their damage shield, not consumed, and the above poster is correct that they still use coffins for corpse summoning.