Big Cat in a Bag

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Requa, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Requa New Member

Looking for info on these, thought they would be back already, but can't find them!
    Been looking in the marketplace for over a week , and no luck yet. Hopefully they are here and I have been looking in the wrong place?
    Anyone have info about them , please let me know . Thanks in advance.
  2. KermittheFroglok Augur

Was there a recent announcement that the big cat bags were coming out of “the vault”? If not, then it’ll be awhile until you see it again. The Dwarven Heritage Crate is a loot crate and up for roughly another 3 months, DBG usually doesn’t sell more than one loot crate/bag (two if you count prize card packs) outside of special sales. At the earliest you might see the big cat bag up for a couple weeks as part of a holiday/new year sale, sometimes they pull them out for that.

If you’re just buying big cat bags hoping for a for the Jade Tiger, the Tassel’s Tavern painting is an easier clicky to get for North Freeport. You just need the core teleport clickies from the Human Heritage Crate to get it, probably would be better off trading Krono for those instead of buying a ton a big cat bags hoping for the jade tiger. A glut of Human Heritage Crate items will probably be listed in bazaars after SoV launches because the top tier of the upcoming expansion includes human heritage crates.
  3. Requa New Member

I just want the Adoptable Karanas Lion , and looking on the Allakhazam site , it says they are only available during Halloween , from the Big Cat in a Bag. So took it for granted that they would be here during this Halloween.
    But you may be right and they may not be available every year. Will still keep looking and hoping though!
    Thanks for the fast reply
  4. KermittheFroglok Augur

Well that's a relief that you're not looking for the Jade Tiger, some estimate the Jade Tiger has about a 1% rarity within that particular loot box. Some people use to be obsessed with that tiger one because it was one of the few ways to get to an old version of Freeport.

I think it's been a year or two since they briefly brought the big cat bag out of the vault, so it's bound to pop up again in the next year or two during a special sale or something.

Hopefully you won't have to buy a ton a bags for it, I think the Karana's lion was only ~12%-13% in terms of rarity, so that's pretty common compared to others.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=125815

I hope it pops up in the MarketPlace sometime soon so you get a chance to get it!