Excellent launch DPG!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Rcbauer Augur

smooth server performance and very few issues at all.

Thank you
  2. Lionari Elder

Credit must be given when its due. I agree! Well done.
  3. Bullsnooze Augur

Fantastic launch ;)
  4. Trox2010 Augur

I will admit I am a bit surprised at how smooth it has been so far, but will see once weekend hits if it maintains. I am hopeful that it stays this good, and hopefully they got the issues mostly worked out.
  5. MistaBrown New Member

For the amount of vitriol spewed on the forum toward DPG when things go wrong, there should be at least a little more 'at a boys when they get it right. Great work, and looking forward to Omens launch on Mangler next week!
    CatsPaws likes this.
  6. Gnothappening Augur

Just had to trigger a flag.
    Aaikan likes this.
  7. Imdead Augur

You obviously didn't end up in the black hole of Timorous Deep when Kunark unlocked lol.
  8. Dominate Augur

No, because Potions of the Bone Field are a thing.
  9. Imdead Augur

Oh, we got out of there, but a friend made the mistake of using a FoB pot in TD and it just took him to the succor point of TD lol
  10. Dominate Augur

Oh my..... that is completely brutal. NGL that would trigger me.
    Imdead likes this.
  11. Niknik Journeyman

Spoke too soon.
    Aaikan likes this.
  12. Ishbu Augur

This game is over 20 years old, its not a part of the participation trophy generations.

You dont get an "atta boy" for not screwing up a release of something thats been out and working for over 2 decades, especially when you charge an extra fee for it. As far as Aradune/Rizlona life cycle is concerned there has never been anything special that deserves praise at all, only less than acceptable issues.
  13. Machen New Member

They don't charge an "extra" fee for the TLP's.
    Xoner and Herodotus like this.
  14. nagash101 Augur

they absolutely do. all live server are free. TLP require a sub.
  15. Ishbu Augur

Yes they do. If you choose to pay the all access fee to do things other than TLPs, thats your choice in how you look at it but facts are facts and you cant change that.

Fact: I have to pay a subscription cost to access the TLP server I wish to play on that is not charged for all servers. Period.
  16. Machen New Member

TLP's require the same subscription to play that they have always required, for as long as they have existed. When EQ went free to play in 2013, the TLP's were not included, and they never have been since then. There's no extra fee. It's the exact same subscription plan EQ has offered since 2005.
  17. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

18. Ishbu Augur

You literally just said it requires a subscription thus an extra fee for the game. You seriously cant be this clueless to keep up this charade of posts.

Grow up
  19. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

It requires a fee. Not an "extra" fee. The fee is standard.
    extra

adjective
    Save Word

To save this word, you'll need to log in.

ex·​tra | \ ˈek-strə \

Definition of extra

(Entry 1 of 4)
    1a: more than is due, usual, or necessary : ADDITIONALextra work
    b: subject to an additional chargedessert is extra
    Test
    Machen likes this.
  20. Machen New Member

It's not extra over anything. It's the same subscription they have already required. It's not a premium "extra" expense. Live just monetizes using a different system, if anything they are paying extra compared to the TLP's since they need to subscribe to access current content and also have a lot more station store stuff.