Warning for Boxing while not boxing on Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bobbybick, May 28, 2020.

1. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Hi, I'm not 6 boxing druids and any non idiot GM can tell that.

Nice policing.
    Dagenfehl likes this.
  2. Creedmonk Augur

What happened?

[IMG]
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Grouped up with 6 other halflings in misty thicket and got a warning. Nobody was autofollowing, literally just random people in a group.
  4. Creedmonk Augur

A GM gave you a warning? Did you explain that you are an army of 1?
  5. ethyre Augur

I'm worried because I have four PC's at home. My son runs two and I run two.

I haven't been able to log in and quickly losing interest in wanting to anymore
  6. Wispur-Aradune New Member

There was an actual GM?
    That's the part that surprises me.
  7. Tucoh Augur

Haha. This gives me hope that these GMs are high on coke and ready to go

[IMG]

Fight on good soldiers, start moving people who aren't practicing social distancing right to Rizlona.
    Scipio5 likes this.
  8. TLP Addict Augur

Can't say we didn't see this coming, salty bads with no clue what boxing looks like, spamming reports.

[IMG]
    Dagenfehl, Moege and Tucoh like this.
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

If there was they never attempted to talk to any of us in game.
  10. Overcast451 Augur

Yeah, sounds like this is going to be a real s**tshow.

I might just avoid Aradune and stay on Mangler.
  11. Tucoh Augur

I don't even know how you'd easily differentiate boxers at level 1 when everyone is just figuring out their UIs while medding and casting their garbage level 1 spells.
    Overcast451 likes this.
  12. Rothj Augur

Untrained 18 year old intern Timmy who never played an mmo before is our gm.
    Creedmonk likes this.
  13. Creedmonk Augur

I'm confused, how did you receive your "warning" then if it wasn't from a GM tell? E-mail?
  14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Email, didn't notice till 8hrs later.
  15. Rothj Augur

This is actually the funny part about this - this launch is so bad that people might just stay on Mangler.
  16. Tucoh Augur

Wouldn't be surprised if it's just multiple people spamming reports out and you got hit because you're an EQ-famous streamer.

If I was a GM the first thing I'd do when I started my shift is delete all the boxing/botting reports after banning anyone who submitted too many for being a narc.
    Dagenfehl likes this.
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

Consider yourself lucky you got to play so early.
    Overcast451 likes this.
  18. Febb Augur

This is exactly what's going on. They literally hired on a temp from looking at the job ad.
    Overcast451 likes this.
  19. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Luck didnt really have anything to do with it, hammering the login sevrer for 7.5hrs straight did.
  20. TLP Addict Augur