Agnarr to X transfers =)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zinkeh, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zinkeh Augur

Please allow us to transfer Agnarr prisoners to Mangler now that we are past PoP on Mangler. Agnarr is a freaking tomb.
  2. Protagonist Tank

Agnarr transfers are enabled, they just require a full level and item reset and possible name change.
  3. Zinkeh Augur

Err what? Level reset / Item reset?
    Also, I noticed now that it says "Account to account" not available. That's pretty much what folks want. I, for example, want to move my ranger from agnarr to mangler but it's on my main account.
  4. Protagonist Tank

Yep. You can transfer off Agnarr and even transfer accounts if you accept a complete level and item reset, and name change if your name is taken on the target server. You can start the process by logging in to character select on the target server and clicking "Create Character"
  5. Fudly Elder

He's trolling. He suggests you reroll.
  6. Zinkeh Augur

What in the hell would be the point of transferring a lvl 1 naked character?

*edit* Oh well. I should have expected a schmuck rather than actual info =)
  7. Barder-mangler Augur

At this point I am surprised they don't offer paid transfers off of Agnarr (to a TLP further along like Mangler), its money just being left on the table. That being said, I am sure they ran their numbers and more people will leave Agnarr to start fresh on a new progression server ( higher overall return for the company, with monthly payments), than those that would pay to transfer to a different progression server (mangler etc). I guess when the pop gets low enough they might consider shutting the entire server down and allowing a transfer to a progression server (maybe this time next year to Aradune??), just to free up server resources.

That being said, if you really want to keep playing your best bet right now is starting over with a different class, and then maybe in a year or two they will implement the above, and you can start playing that toon again.
  8. Zinkeh Augur

*nods* I've got a couple 65's on Mangler atm I would just love to be able to move say, my ranger or necro over from Agnarr to my account on Mangler. I think eons ago that was a thing but it seems Darkpaw forgot how it worked. It appears you can transfer off agnarr to a regular ruleset server but I'm not sure how that pertains to Mangler. It's not just the character but unique pets and ornaments that I have account bound on Agnarr I'd like to see again as well.
  9. Aueman Journeyman

Agnarr has been farming PoTime for how long? Seems unfair to allow those kind of transfers while they are still in that era. At the earliest I'd say Omens of War would be an okay time to allow those type of transfers.
  10. Machen New Member

They didn't forget how it works, server xfers work fine. They just don't want you to be able to transfer to Mangler. None of the TLP's allow transfers in except Lockjaw to Ragefire. It's by design, and it's not likely to change.

In this case some of the things you have on Agnarr may never have been available to anyone on Mangler (pets and ornaments that were taken off the TLP's or off the store altogether before Mangler launched...) You've also had two years to farm pop while Mangler players have only had a few months. If Agnarr players were allowed to xfer over at this point, it would put Mangler players at a huge disadvantage.
  11. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

If only someone would of told us that a pop locked server would become a top heavy ghost town..........
  12. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

It is not like you did not know you were starting play on a Locked Server. As far as it being a 'tomb', why did you stay when everyone else left said 'tomb' when Mangler launched? You could have been right where you want to be right now, with level and gear, on Mangler.

You made a choice. And you can still leave Agnarr at any time. There are two new servers also launching in one week.
  13. Fudly Elder

You guys are pretty harsh. There is no harm in letting Agnarr players transfer to servers past GoD. It's a little unfair to let super PoP maxed characters transfer to a server starting GoD, but whatever, I'd allow it. The majority of Agnarr characters that would get transferred wouldn't have BIS in every slot and maxed AAs.
  14. NinjutsuMMO Augur

IMO they should let people transfer to Agnarr when their TLP reaches LoY if they dont want to continue playing past that era....
    Bruteforce likes this.
  15. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Agnarr transfers would be okay once Mangler unlocks Omens of War, they can already transfer to a live server though I think.
  16. Nolrog Augur

17. Nolrog Augur

Yeah, just crazy that no one mentioned that when these people were begging for a locked server.
  18. Garmr Augur

You got actual info, repeatedly when agnarr was getting ready to launch. Not only did the devs stress it was a PoP locked server, they also made clear transfers off werent going to be an option. In addition to the devs, you had an entire community of folks here on the forums asking folks that were heading to Agnarr, why they would go there when its PoP locked and no transfers off allowed. It couldnt have been clearer.

Not only do you come off as the schmuck for asking for transfers off Agnarr now, you come off as an illiterate schmuck.
    Protagonist and Sokanist like this.
  19. dreamweaver Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.