Fine No FV TLP! Then simply Free Trade we BEG YOU

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Angered, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Angered Augur

OK YOU WIN WE DO NOT GET THE FAMED FV TLP! LOOK IT WOULD HAVE HAD FANCY FAST EXP AND ALL ITEMS COULD BE TRADED BUT SINCE THATS DEAD AND WERE HURT GIVE US THE NEXT BEST THING AND EVERYONE WINS.

MAKE THE BOXING SERVER FREE TRADE

MAKE THE NON BOXING SERVER FREE TRADE

WE HUMBLY BEG THE TLP PLAYERS OF THE WORLD
  2. topple good idea generator

This is clearly the right answer. I agree with crazy guy that speaks in all caps.
  3. Kittany Augur

There is a server for Free Trade server. Show DPG's some interest and go play on it! :p
  4. That0neguy Augur

Yeah because their aversion to FV ruleset was the lack of common tongue and not the free trade part of it.
    Absor, modsiw and Duder like this.
  5. topple good idea generator

Solid point Kittany, oh wait FV is already the most populated server. Sure I assume it's that popular because of the language restrictions.

Dang, if only there was a way for the devs that run this game to know if players wanted a FV rules server. Maybe if there was some FV server named FV and maybe if that FV server had a high population.

Nawww, I guess we will never know.
  6. yerm Augur

Go kill things and loot them. Live without the things you don't get to drop without feeling some small-donger need to p2w everything you think you need but eq is so easy you really don't.

FV is an awful ruleset and the AMA earned me some respect towards the devs for their answers about it.
    Duder likes this.
  7. Vicus Augur

No thanks. I am beyond happy its not free trade. For every free trade yes votes there are 20 no votes. Can't wait to play on Rizlona. Lockjaw/ragefire with AOC's and no voting/long expansion times holding it back. yes please.
    Duder likes this.
  8. That0neguy Augur

Just because players want it does not make it a good idea or something that should be implemented.
    Duder likes this.
  9. Barder-mangler Augur

Exactly this! Just like people were really wrong about wanting to play classic wow! Only 7 million+ players, total waste of developer resources.
    Players clearly have no idea what they’d want in a game, that’s why Miragul was such a smashing success!!
  10. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

In summation you don't understand free trade at all and everyone should be forced to play your way. K
  11. Mr Blue Sky Elder

They dismissed the idea that players want it. Just brushed us off, which is what I find annoying.
    If the players want it, surely as a potential server the people in charge would say lets get an idea of who wants what with some polls.

It just seems like they are stuck in this attitude of only the gamers with massive playtime, deserve access to high end gear. This doesn't work as people just sell loot rights anyway.
    As for fraud, for sure DBG is aware of 3rd party sites selling programs for THEIR game, oh and kronos too.
    This game is 21 years old saying FV rules set bypass the primary game loop is somewhat late don't you think.
    On FV people still spend vast amounts on rare items, gearing alts and the bazaar although expensive is full of interesting stuff most people won't see.

Even after many expansions, defiant gear will blitz anything you could get on a free trade TLP.
    So what would be the point in wanting to transfer off? Yeah i'm going to transfer to a live server and make a fortune with my cloak of flames!
  12. a_librarian Augur

13. Angered Augur

IN life you either take your meds or your so mad you didn't get FV or Free Trade so you dont take your meds.... My fault Special people do special things! =)
  14. HoodenShuklak Augur

Lev charm FV pvp!a!!
  15. Typucm Elder

Agree.

If DPG not like idea of FV TLP because of fast exp, then make server with Coirnav exp (or even less), but with free-trade and i will be happy anyway :)
  16. a_librarian Augur

Selo 2.0 next year is an ideal way to test the FVTLP concept imo. Trick people into playing later expansions by luring them in with the free trade and short expansion unlock timers. If it's a failure it reaches live relatively soon and gets merged into FV
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Brekt is pretty mad y'all ignored it so long it ended up getting merged with FV.
  18. Protagonist Tank

This is why it's important to fund education.
    Bullsnooze likes this.
  19. Magic Augur

Brekt not have AoC and not a TLP, so its like telling to all ppl who want new server "why you ignoring Miragul so long?" :)
  20. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

But I thought the important thing was Free-Trade?

We have lots of lovely AoC on Phinigel, Coirnav & Mangler but no Free Trade.

So Free-Trade alone is not the desire, it's Free-Trade & AoC & new server, but surely there is less need for Free Trade with AoC?