Zek PvP Event HUGE SUCCESS!!! Come online to join the fun!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dulu, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

This was only a success if you were setting out to show what an abject failure looks like.

You just don't have the numbers to support even 1 guild on a TLP PvP server there in any of those screenshots, so plainly nowhere near enough players for DPG to consider opening a PvP TLP.

Sorry, better luck convincing P99 guys to create something for you.

Absor was right.
  2. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Cause an actually PvP TLP wouldn't get 100 and i don't think a Teams ruleset would be good. I think a "purple" server TLP one that has base pick red/pvp with bonus rares and XP would attract a lot of the blue players too.

Non-truebox has already made itself look bad and i forgot the FV TLP rally had 1000 people show up.
  3. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Hey bud i clicked the link in your Sig. Your guilds Raid attendance is all visible to the public. Your guild hasn't had a single raid field 60 people this entire calender year. I guess that makes your guild as you put it an abject failure.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

For one thing raids cap at 54 after Planes of Power.

For another most guilds raid with 40 ish people in this era that's including some boxers, we don't currently box, might do in future though.

You failed, again.
  5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

100 is less then 54? Less then 40? I'm confused can your explain your math it doesn't make sense. How can an event with 100 people not be enough to support one guild?

40ish people in 4 guilds, 160ish that sure seems pretty similar to the number of people on Zek tonight. I guessing Phinny is an abject failure at this point too.
  6. tryieq Journeyman

Well you could just look at FV server! where lots of people box and it has free trade while maintaing a population.

but I agree with you!i

If pvp is to have a future I also think a purple server is the most viable tho I would suggest zoning into blue to avoid gank squads at zone ins.

Incentives would be needed tho so maybe increased xp and loot in the red picks, maybe Mangler rules in blue and Selo rules in red.

add in world boss and maybe unique loot and respawn in zone not bindpoint from pvp death and people may not be against it!
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I was responding to the image, that image had maybe 35 players on it if I am being generous.

You saying there was 100, well as far as I am concerned that's hearsay, but if I agree there was 100 just for argument's sake do you think that is enough to prove there is enough players to justify opening a PvP TLP?

I would strongly disagree with that if you do, Phinigel had 20 GUILDS when it opened, Mangler has at least 1500 people on it active in PoP era.

100 for a server is beyond a joke, you are right into pantomime territory with that.
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Brekt also has free trade and server is Fippy levels of dead. I personally don't think an FV TLP would do bad. I think a lot of people would play on an early era TLP regardless of the rules and i think a purple TLP would draw in more red players that aren't playing EQ at all then it would chase away blue players.
  9. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/559950216

He wasn't with the Event but he streamed some of it. At 2 hours 17 mins You can clearly see the 120+ people in the zone messages top left corner. There was about 160 toons in CR between the 2 picks and like 250 on Zek. About 100ish people in the Discord voice chat. ROZ had like 150 at the same time and Red was also around 50. That's like 400ish people that want EQ PvP. How many bluebies wouldn't play on the purple server i purposed if it was the only new classic TLP? I'm very confident less the 400 of them would avoid a server that's only RED when you want it to be.

See too me the question is would Phinny clone 5 do better or would Phinny clone 5 Purple edition do better? I'm confident Phinny clone 5 Purple would win out.

Even if they opened up a purely PvP server i'm sure it would do better then Selo and Miragul did.

I played on Phinny it didn't have 20 guilds when it opened. It had like 10 and grew a lot after people from p99 and people that hadn't been playing EQ for a long time learned about truebox and DZ. It peaked around 20-25 guilds between SoV and PoP, but it didn't start out that way.
  10. jeskola pheerie

11. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

It grew that much prior to Kunark opening at least.

I bet it had a lot more than 1000 people on it on day 1, more than 10x your showing, and I refuse to acknowledge any amount of "players" on anything but a DPG server, you could have 50 million on P99 Red servers and I would still give less than a single crap about those numbers, they are 100% irrelevant.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Lol

Looks like 20 people & a lot of boxes at most.

If that is your idea of "showing the devs" well "Oh Boy! I guess that you really showed them huh?"

[IMG]
    Fraggly likes this.
  14. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

https://phinnyprogress.com/ 9 guild finished classic during classic on Phinny. But why exactly are you comparing a TLP launch to some random "PvP event"

Why are you so salty about literally nothing?
  15. Beimeith Lord of the Game

[IMG]

The irony of being so blinded you *literally* miss the bigger picture.
    Skuz and Duder like this.
  16. Jontrann Augur

Look at the guy in the background boxing all the trolls to boost the server population.

Sounds about right, omegalul
    Skuz, Fraggly and That0neguy like this.
  17. mark Augur

massive failure also california roll ,misosoup,sushibuffet,sushiking they got to be boxes those names are so original.
  18. Stagentti Augur

Bet they're happy they got 3 months to figure out a new server after the complete flop last night.

Less than 200 people on including BOXES.

Organizers posting photoshopped server pop status images not knowing 1) others were tracking and 2) eqresource let's you check retroactively.
    L
    Skuz likes this.
  19. Angered Augur

THAT IMAGE PROVES THAT YOU CANT EVEN FILL A SMALL PART OF POK WITH PEOPLE THAT WANT TO PVP! WOW YOU REALLY SHOWED THEM! BY LOGGING IN 20+ BOXES AND HAVING ALL THE PEOPLE WHO NEVER PLAYED TSS FOLLOW YOU! WOW YOU SHOWED THEM ALL RIGHT THAT THEY NEVER EVER FOR ANY REASON SHOULD TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY EVER AGAIN! NOT THAT THEY EVER! HAHAHAH A TOTAL SUCCESS DUDE IS NOW POWER LYING AND PHOTO SHOPPING SOUNDS LIKE HES TAKING A PLOY FROM HIS CORRUPT P99 FRIENDS! WELL IM GLAD THAT YOU KNOW WHERE YOU STAND! BUT PLEASE KEEP UP THE POWER LYING AND PRETENDING THAT PEOPLE WANT EQ PVP ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
    Fraggly likes this.
  20. Kloodge Elder

I'm sure I'm not the only one that automatically skips your posts without reading them.
    Accipiter, Duder and ECrack like this.