Calendar not Populated for April , bugged?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gherig, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

The Calendar for April has only one entry and all other tiles are not populated with information, the May Calendar is working correctly though. Is this a bug?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

My calendar shows everything in April - every day it looks like and May is good too up to the 11th.

Are you logging in thru the patcher? When was the last time you camped out all the way to desktop?
  3. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

I log in and out everyday, several times a day usually with the patcher. Only April is unpopulated for me every other month is OK. I even ran the Validator a few times. I was trying to see what was the next event coming up I think on Friday and the only tile with an entry is the 17th with the monthly patch schedule.

Edit: It is on Selo's I am looking if that makes a difference. Also switch from Vert UI to Default still unpopulated.

2nd Edit - Calendar works fine on FV and Drinal Server so this is only on Selo's it is unpopulated.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm guessing that is because Selo won't get the other events.
  5. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

I never thought of that. I assumed the Calendar is generic across all servers so you could see all the events regardless of the server. I suppose you are right and that is the issue here, TLPs's only get relevant Calendar notes.