EU Guild - Selo TLP server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Xylonite, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xylonite Journeyman

Right so the new TLP have been announced, are there any EU guilds starting there?

I'm interested in playing on Selo in an EU guild.
  2. Xylonite Journeyman

Ok so in the event of no Euro Guild for the casual server, I will go ahead and start one myself!

Will post some discord info later on if any other EU players are interested in forming up a guild on the server.
  3. Lordik Journeyman

Unless Reckless will come from Coirnav or Darkwind will recreate guild on Selo - doubt there will be enought euro players to support guild. RG doing great on Phiny and most likely will not have interes to start on Selo.
  4. Spleen Journeyman

From speaking with friends in the various euro guilds the general feeling is with the current rules-set for Selos I don't think any Euro guild is planning to restart there.

If the time between expansions gets increased then theres a reasonable chance on of the old names will recreate a guild.
  5. Lordik Journeyman

I have same feeling. Unless they bump unlocks for 2 months will not start on.
  6. Xylonite Journeyman

Yeah I think a 2 month or so unlock on Selo will probably make it the most played on EQ server of all time.

If they made it 10 week unlock even, with the faster raid reset, faster XP, faster faction etc starting in Luclin the server will be swamped, and flagging for PoP etc would be achievable even by people who can't make starting raid times etc as you would have lots of options of rerunning flagging at all sorts of hours and days.
  7. Hirbow Augur

2 Month unlocks- and start in Kunar/Velious for me.
  8. Bingo New Member

I plan on looking for a euro guild on Selo. One month might be to fast, but I will just do mu best to keep up
  9. Sethiroth Augur

if they sort out the unlock time ill be looking for a euro guild. preferably a casual raid guild.
  10. Xylonite Journeyman

If none are forming for the casual server maybe we should form one ourselves :)

I will be playing on the casual server, can setup a discord etc in preparation
    Morby likes this.
  11. Zipe The Healer

Underfoot is about to launch on Phini, one of the most hyped, challenging and loved Modern EQ Expansions. Probably the most anticipated expansion. But Rosengard is planning to ignore that and make a 24/7 batphone guild on Mangler; we are really excited about reviving the thrilling content that classic offers and popsocking XXXYYYY for hours.
    Who the wants Extended Target Windows or Tranquil Blessings when you can reroll on Mangler and spend 15 hours leveling on the Greater Faydark in order to beat the lvl 10 and lose a level everytime an orc centurion kills you.
  12. Xylonite Journeyman

Sarcasm aside Zipe, is Rose garden planning on playing on one of the new TLP? :) Would definitely be interested in joining if so!
  13. Aegir Augur

There are no plans from us to start on any new TLP server. Many of us consider Phinigel our final journey through this game from a raiding guild perspective.

You will probably meet old members on the new TLP servers though, and I hope a good EU community will arise to form a good guild there!
  14. Hirbow Augur

"New
    Underfoot is about to launch on Phini, one of the most hyped, challenging and loved Modern EQ Expansions. Probably the most anticipated expansion. But Rosengard is planning to ignore that and make a 24/7 batphone guild on Mangler; we are really excited about reviving the thrilling content that classic offers and popsocking XXXYYYY for hours.
    Who the **** wants Extended Target Windows or Tranquil Blessings when you can reroll on Mangler and spend 15 hours leveling on the Greater Faydark in order to beat the lvl 10 and lose a level everytime an orc centurion kills you. "
    I do
  15. SiegeT New Member

Any update on this?
  16. Xylonite Journeyman

Hiya just going to speak to a few friends on another server to see if they are interested in starting over, will post something definitely by the weekend.
  17. Bingo New Member

I might actually consider Mangler with these new changes to be honest.
  18. Higgs Boson New Member

I think Mangler is the way to go, I wonder if any EU guilds are moving/starting there!
  19. Starshape Elder

Definitely interested in an EU guild on Selos!

Xylonite you got a discord up?
  20. Xylonite Journeyman

Im joining the EU guild on Mangler guys.
    Higgs Boson likes this.