How many people want 2 month unlocks on Selo?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bolten_DA, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Bolten_DA Augur

I'm curious to see how many people want 2 month unlocks vs the current ruleset on Selo. Toss up a like if you are for the change. Post why you would want the current 1 month unlock as is on Selo. I feel like Daybreak was so close at nailing this server.
  2. Montag Augur

TBH it ought to have been like 1 month classic, 1 month kunark, 1 to 2 months velious, 3 months luclin, 3 months, pop (including loy and ldon), or something like that.
  3. Crayon123 Augur

It just makes sense when you consider keying for raids, playing alts or gearing a box toon. It is an excellent rule set other than the insane unlock speed.
    Brunlin likes this.
  4. Kors New Member

I would like the 1 month unlocks because it will allow me a chance to see all of eq in 2 years. Hopefully with a group of people looking to do the same.
    Yinla, Haeldar and Sendori like this.
  5. Crayon123 Augur

To be fair, 2 months will do the same. No one will be burning out in such a short amount of time with leveling, AA's and keying to be done. Attrition on this server will be minimal with constant content coming out. It is an excellent opportunity to do a "world tour" of all the EQ expansions we may have missed over the years.
    Brunlin likes this.
  6. Barathrum Augur

we want FV rule set and this stop forgetting FV rule sets ppl ffs
  7. Kors New Member

I hope in two years another game I have waiting for will be out so this will line up pretty well.
  8. Crayon123 Augur

Ideally, but one step at a time. If we can get them to swap it from 1 to 2 months that's a major change to how many people will actually play there and give it a chance. FV rules are icing on the cake.
    Pirlo likes this.
  9. malaki Augur

1 month is good. May have to adjust for like UF or whatever though when that comes around.
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I like 1 month unlocks,and no free trade rules. If they would fix Plane of Fire, would be the greatest server ever.
    Haeldar likes this.
  11. Artaserse2 Elder

Agree fully. I'll vote for 2 month unlocks. It'll give this server a chance to remain viable once the WoW Classic onslaught comes.
  12. likestobox Lorekeeper

keying up a casual guild for VP or ST and especially VT will be at a minimum a month and half before the guild will even step foot into those zones..... hence the "ultra casual" title
    Sethiroth likes this.
  13. TimeBreak Elder

Still curious on the full unlock schedule. Sure we know PoP is May 1st but what after that. Is GoD at the start of June, or do we get LoY only or a combo of LoY and LDoN in June then GoD in July or August? If GoD isn't until August then I say the 1 month unlock is fine, if GoD is dropping June 1 then no I think we need 2 month unlocks.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  14. Crayon123 Augur

Right on the money.
  15. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

1 Month is TOO SLOW. It's called Selo not SoW.
    Pirlo, Haeldar, yerm and 1 other person like this.
  16. gunchou New Member

you forget that they got reduced lockout timers also
  17. Xilbus Journeyman

One month is too fast for me. Even with a faster rate of XP there isn't enough time to level to 60, get a VT key, Raid VT 3-4x and get enough AA to be ready for PoP.

2 Months would be a much better progression rate.
    ForumBoss, Risiko, Barton and 2 others like this.
  18. Crayon123 Augur

Correct, but no casual or semi-casual guild is going to double up their raid days to maximize the lockout timer potential right from the get go. That is more geared towards a hardcore player base.
    Risiko and Koshk like this.
  19. Crayon123 Augur

Undeniably so.
  20. malaki Augur

You have 6 weeks to do that.