New Progression Servers

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ssly_Vestor, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Ssly_Vestor New Member

I read up a little about Daybreak opening 2 new servers for Anniversary. (Hardcore and Casual)

Looking for a guild on the casual server - I have very high play time - EST - enjoy raiding and have run through them all multiple times.

Thinking of playing an Enchanter main this time around depending on rule-set. My girlfriend will also be joining the server.

If anyone is interested in creating our own guild...might entertain ideas :)
  2. jeskola pheerie

You just wanted to let all the EQPlayers know that you have a girlfriend. Grats on gf!
  3. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Some people have these things called "wives" and "husbands" and have lost the same because of EQ. The smart do EQ in moderation to keep those things around :)
  4. jeskola pheerie

And some have both....
  5. So Happy Augur

Will there even be raiding on the casual server? :)
    SweetLaxTho likes this.
  6. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Cloak of flames, white Dragonscale cloak and BCG will all have. 1% drop rate off any mob in classic.
  7. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Chase items on Progression server olololololol...... the krono train is rollin, rolling round the bend, I ain't made so many kronos, since I don't know.....keep that train a rollin...down the track. /smirk
  8. Brunlin Augur

I am interested in joining a guild for either server depending on rule set. I am playing on one, which one is to be determine. I imagine after the rule sets are announced you will see new and old guilds alike recruiting for the new servers. Hell, I may just play on both of them.
  9. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

10. Kahna Augur

Some of us have spouses who bring us coffee and snacks and ask if we made it to max level yet. Mine even gives me a disapproving look when I tell him I'm going to bed before hitting cap. Says he didn't marry a casual and I need to pick it up a bit.
    So Happy likes this.
  11. Hykaro Journeyman

All Out War has a forum post. I've seen them and 1 other post going around of a potential guild. So far, from discord hopping, All Out War seems to be the place to be as of now ( its still pretty early, and server changes may or may not happen ).

I advise to check them out to see if they are a fit for you!
    Safe journeys and happy hunting!
  12. mark Augur

kahna my wife of many years betrayed me she no longer plays eq but shes happy that i still do.