Ranger weapon aug

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Phiyre, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Phiyre Augur

While I have played since release, I was afk for a long time. Really don't know much about what augs are good for dps, especially ranger. My tank I used threat augs. Not sure if there is an aug for a bow that does more dmg, haste, crit etc. I have seen some nice +h dex augs which I can't use yet being lvl 88, but will use them when I am the appropriate lvl.
    Suggestions would be great.
    thanks ;)
  2. svann Augur

I know little about rangers but will give you mine opinion anyway.
    Venemous Tear
  3. Phiyre Augur

Thanks for the info. Nice looking aug, though not sure how long it will take me to farm 3600 pieces of 8 solo. Especially since easier solo/molo taks appears to yield around 20 in a 1 hour mission... EEK.. Looking like i will just keep grinding and see what is available later.
  4. Buri Augur

Phiyre likes this.
  5. Phiyre Augur

Thank you for the link :D
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

Bloodstone of Agony?
  7. Phiyre Augur

From what I have read, dd procs break or have a higher chance to break root. I normally snare/root/dot bow to death mobs. I was thinking more of something on the lines of http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=124115 But it looks like missions in TBM are needed, which I can't solo at 93 nor do I have a box army to run me through.. Guessing that adds dmg to the bows dmg? Maybe when I get high lvl I can farm something like this, if its what I really think it is :)
    Several versions of this that are better dmg.. Guess I just keep grinding :D

Glorious Sulstone of the Bowyer

MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
    Augmentation type: 6
    WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
    DMG: 62

Restrictions -
    Bows Only
    Slot: RANGE
    Recommended level of 95.
    Required level of 90.
    Class: WAR PAL RNG SHD ROG
    Race: ALL
  8. Derka Power Ranger

You have to look at the Aug number slot that it fits into. What you linked is high damage, but it only fits in a certain type of bow to bring the damage up to normal.
    This list is what you're looking at for now damage augs:
    https://items.eqresource.com/itemsearch.php?searchid=263733
    Riou and Phiyre like this.
  9. Phiyre Augur

Tyvm!!! That will greatly help :D
  10. Phiyre Augur

I have been soloing HA's lately for the marks of valor.. 7 More lvls and I should have enough for the sharpening stone and maybe some gear ;D
    Derka likes this.
  11. Derka Power Ranger

That stone of sharpening is a great entry level and easily available Aug. Once you start grouping more and get away from root rotting, get yourself the Frost Blossom for DD proc. Start experimenting with your imbued ferocity AA to make it go off. You can add up damage quickly in a short time when they twinproc and critical. Good little mini and quick reuse burn
    Phiyre likes this.