Powersource Suggestion

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nightmares, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Nightmares Augur

As there is no real Forum section for official suggestions to the Devs that I have found looking through the main headings, I thought to place this here.
    First, due to above, maybe a suggestion forum area, having each thread locked so only the devs and the OP could discuss such ideas. I don't know how feasible this would be, but it might work very well if not abused.
    Secondly, my actual reason for posting, It's nice that Power Sources (PS) have a power percent indicator in their item information windows, however would it be possible to have a mouse over that not only tells the name of the item, but for things like trade skill trophies, evolving items, and PS, show the percentage they are currently at?
    Quick references help keep the pace up after all, and though it's either a few clicks or a mouse right click and hold, we have to open our inventories, open the window close the window, if we're in a fight and have to focus on other things, those few seconds might make the difference for swapping out or rezzing up. Normally on raids people check their PS beforehand, but there are times when we forget, and in group settings, if you are using them, you have to do this more often, as you eventually burn through them, especially in fast grind groups.
    Anyways, this post is directly for the devs. It's only a suggestion/inquery. I am sure there could be many thoughts on this, on both sides of the fence.

Lastly I would like to ask about the chat window filters, some recent changes have been made to the filters and chat options that a rather large number on my server have been questioning and complaining about.
    If at all possible, would anyone know exactly how they work and how we can get back to how we used to be able to filter them more accurately? As of right now many of the filters now don't do anything due to many things in the system now being "clumped" together.
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

For Powersources, there is a small "Power Meter" on the right side of the Powersource icon. If it's green, it's above 50%. If it's clear, it's around 50%. If it's red, it's below 50%.

For evolving items, not sure if this exists or can be implemented.

Another suggestion might be a slash command that can report back the level and percentages of all evolving items.