Changes in Fall bug -> Pawbuster won't spawn?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pancit, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Pancit New Member

I've found a really old thread saying the same thing I'm noticing. On the Bristlebane server, I've been camping Pawbuster in KC for Monk 1.0 for about 3-4 days, 12+ hours most of those days. Sometimes 3 warlords will spawn at the same time, but not a single Pawbuster in 48+hr of gameplay.

Can someone confirm if the spawn is bugged due to the increased rare event? Farmed this for a few guildies back in the day when 1.0 was current, and it was never this horrible, even with RNG considered :-(

haaalllppp please <3
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

From now, until Wednesday, November 14, 2018, at 11:59 PM PT, ALL players will recieve Double Rare Spawns and Double Faction bonuses during their adventures across Norrath!

so wait till the 15th to camp it.
  3. GNOME_POWER Augur

The mob for the quest seems not to be applied.(up Rare Spawn)
  4. Kophee New Member

I've been camping him for a week on FV 6-8 hours most days and 14 hours yesterday. Doesnt seem right to me
  5. Dailor Augur

Named that share multiple spawn points with other named seem to take issues with these bonuses. Telgrith in Direwind Cliffs was giving us the same issues on Phinigel during the TSS race.
  6. Kophee New Member

This should really be communicated that this is a known issue. I'm just starting back up after being away for years. How are we to know that it is pointless to camp epic mobs for the duration of this event?