Launch day plans

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ThisOneJJ, Mar 8, 2018.

1. ThisOneJJ New Member

Hey all

Sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere but I was unable to find it. Have DBG announced an official server launch time? I know the day of the week has changed from other TLP servers. Does anyone know if the time for launch will also be changing?

Thanks!!
  2. Johnwick Augur

I would say 1 to 2 hours after the expected launch time. so if they said 3 pm PST , i wouldnt even try until 5pm PST based on past TLP Experiences.
  3. taliefer Augur

4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Agnarr was a mess... i dont think as many people will try to play coirnav, but i wouldn't recommend leaving work early. What a waste. ..

Think it took 5 hours of login queue before i got in.
    Johnwick likes this.
  5. Johnwick Augur

^ this guy knows whats up.
    took me 15m to get in upon Agnarr launch :
    Took another 3 hours to get in after i get kicked back to the queue after creating my character.
  6. Roxxlyy Augur

Coirnav should be launching around 11 AM PT! We'll roll out some announcements about this tomorrow that will be on the launch pad. :)
  7. Johnwick Augur

Announcements?
    like that FV rule set your hiding?
    Or those epic bottleneck fixes?
    Or how this whole announcement was just a badly timed Aprils fools joke.
    Gameplay mechanics being fixed after 15 + years?

Elaborate?
  8. Kahna Augur

Or you could just wait until tomorrow when all will be revealed.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  9. Malicre Journeyman

Coirnav wont have agnarrs launch pop so it will be ok, a lot of people including myself won't be playing.
  10. TeeEHLpee Augur

Just curious as to why you wont be rolling on the new server.
  11. Malicre Journeyman

its pointless, if i want to play a progression server i would play on phinni, if i wanted to play a server with faster exp i would play on agnarr, there was literally no reason to make phinni 2.0. I'm saving all my bag/exp pot money for when a TLP with fv ruleset gets release and so is my family members / rl friends (some of which still play on FV).
  12. TeeEHLpee Augur

Would exp rate be a separate issue with FV loot rules? Are you looking for just FV rules and exp rate doesnt matter?
    Malicre likes this.
  13. Malicre Journeyman

They seem to be slowing the game down, especially with phinni exp and/or the ZEM nerf but they are consistent with the time to unlock expansions (3 months), honestly if they keep nerfing the xp they need to increase the time spent per expansion especially if their aim is towards casual players and not krono farmers but to answer your question, yes im looking for a TLP with FV ruleset regardless of how the exp rate is.
    TeeEHLpee likes this.
  14. Vicus Augur

I am the exact opposite. I am currently holding off on buying bags for our 4 accounts along with my 2 friends. After spending 3+ weeks being told the server will be like Phinny just to cave in to the FV spam would make me stay far away from the server. There are multiple guilds expecting a Phinny type server, if they change everything one week before launch, that would lose me as a customer. That's not customer service. That is indecisiveness.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  15. Malicre Journeyman

multiple guilds? lol hardly. you must be new around here as agnarr had WAY more guilds recruiting pre launch then coirnav currently has and to be honest i can't wait to tell people like you "i told you so" when coirnav pop dies out after the initial kronos rush.

You shouldn't worry about the FV ruleset tho as its not coming to coirnav, they wouldn't make starter tunics no drop if that was the case.
  16. Johnwick Augur

Im still trying to figure out how far your head is up your own @ss to think that.
    If you play on Agnarr, you will notice the loss in population in the past 2 weeks.
    Market Prices have skyrocketed due to people liquidating into krono for Coirnav.
    Krono Prices have doubled since the annoucement of Coirnav.

I give Agnarr 1 month after PoPower Release before 75 % or more of the population leaves for a new game or a new TLP.
    Brunlin likes this.
  17. Malicre Journeyman

No sherlock, EQ players are crack addicts, they want the initial rush but don't want to invest into anything but the simple fact is that coirnav will decay quicker then every other tlp did.

but hey keep on living the dream in hoping that coirnav will last, ill be here in a few months to tell you i told you so.
  18. Vicus Augur

Did I say it had more guilds then Agnarr? I am pretty sure multiple was the correct word to express how many guilds are forming for the server. Not new around here but also old enough to know "you telling me so" means nothing to me. I stated my opinion and facts about my plans.
  19. Johnwick Augur

I will, ill make sure to stop by Agnarr every so often to sell some gear and buy the few krono they have in stock.
  20. Hdizzle Augur

Coirnav is what it is. Underwhelming. It’ll be fine population wise (ragefire ish?)

It’ll just make the Ragefire with instancing 20th anny server(s) more awesome. With 3 month xpacs of course.
    Malicre likes this.